A Little Bit of Venison

Doc

Glad I dont hunt around there must have sounded like a war zone. :biggrin:  Looks like you guys have an over population problem thats being fixed. Good for them. In the ten min I got to hunt before I shot my buck first day I heard maybe half a dozen shots then nothing. I tend to cut my own deer up because its what I like to do. If I had the money I would prolly have someone else do it and keep stacking them up till the tags ran out. Lots of deer out there folks. Had 4 bucks in my back yrd last night when I turned the back porch light on. If you get off the computer and hunt you might see some of them. If some of you guys put as much time and energy into scouting and hunting as you do sitting here bit--ing you might get something.  

• Like 2

If you get off the computer and hunt you might see some of them. If some of you guys put as much time and energy into scouting and hunting as you do sitting here bit--ing you might get something.  

I hope you aren't referring to me and Doewhacker with that comment?  We have a nice stash of venison in the freezer already, that we of course cut up ourselves, and the season ain't over yet.  The main difference between us and many others here is that we don't post pictures of our kills before rigor mortis even sets in.

Well I hunt right around the corner from that place.... A few shots here and there opening morning not to bad. He's on a route many take from Naples area back up to Rochester and suburbs and really not to far to go back for pick up.

Plus great farm hunting for miles around him. Hey wait I own land there and hunt a multi thousand acre farm there...the hunting Sucks stay away.

I took a deer there once had a farm DMAP on it ,the woman started yelling," He's got the wrong tag on it" over and over.

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1

I hope you aren't referring to me and Doewhacker with that comment?  We have a nice stash of venison in the freezer already, that we of course cut up ourselves, and the season ain't over yet.  The main difference between us and many others here is that we don't post pictures of our kills before rigor mortis even sets in.

I wouldn't post pictures those 50lb'r yearlings either.

• Like 2

I wouldn't post pictures those 50lb'r yearlings either.

Well, well, look who crawled out from under a rock again.  And then you clowns call us elitist for touting the importance of traditional hunting know-how?   Why don't you post the big buck you shot in your AR zone??  Have been waiting for 3 years to see that one.    

Well, well, look who crawled out from under a rock again.  And then you clowns call us elitist for touting the importance of traditional hunting know-how?   Why don't you post the big buck you shot in your AR zone??  Have been waiting for 3 years to see that one.    

How long does it take to butcher up those yearlings? can't be more then a few min? I don't need to post pictures of AR Zone bucks, just visit any butcher or taxidermist in the 3H area.  But then again you wouldn't know or need of one those anyways.

How long does it take to butcher up those yearlings? can't be more then a few min? I don't need to post pictures of AR Zone bucks, just visit any butcher or taxidermist in the 3H area.  But then again you wouldn't know or need of one those anyways.

I will eat any deer you ever shoot with it's skin and hair on. LOL  Butchers or taxidermist would be going out of business real fast with hunters like you.

I will eat any deer you ever shoot with it's skin and hair on. LOL  Butchers or taxidermist would be going out of business real fast with hunters like you.

Right, bigger deer with more meat are putting them out of business.  Before making more of an ass out of your self then you already did go ahead and visit any butcher or taxidermist in the 3H area.

Curious, do you just throw the whole yearling in oven? I mean why even bother cutting it up?

Right, bigger deer with more meat are putting them out of business.  Before making more of an ass out of your self then you already did go ahead and visit any butcher or taxidermist in the 3H area.

Curious, do you just throw the whole yearling in oven? I mean why even bother cutting it up?

Since when do butchers charge more for bigger deer?  Area 3H gives out mighty few doe permits.  Don't give me this BS that butchers make as much money in 3H as somewhere else where doe permits are more readily available.  You have lost your argument before you even started it.  

Since when do butchers charge more for bigger deer?  Area 3H gives out mighty few doe permits.  Don't give me this BS that butchers make as much money in 3H as somewhere else where doe permits are more readily available.  You have lost your argument before you even started it.  

Again have you even been to a butcher or a Taxidermist in the area of AR's? You have no idea what you are talking about, I frequent a few butchers in the area to see what is going on, they are just as busy as they were a few years back. Now its all coming together... Since you don't have an ATV you bash others that do, since you don't have a tree stand you bash others that do, since you don't shoot big deer (nor see), you shoot the little guys.  Easier to drag and butcher, sounds like someone is being Lazy.  Anyways I don't want to de-rail this thread any further then you did already.

What? That doen't even make a good joke and honestly it leaves you open for another joke about you. Man I thought would have gotten better at this kind of thing but I guess not.

Shocker...as in the electric probe that you use to shock the Bucks into producing "seed" in your business of deer farming. The same probe you no doubt have crammed up your butt hole right now.

This post just drives home the kind of guy you are to the rest of the class.  Good Work!

Again have you even been to a butcher or a Taxidermist in the area of AR's? You have no idea what you are talking about, I frequent a few butchers in the area to see what is going on, they are just as busy as they were a few years back. Now its all coming together... Since you don't have an ATV you bash others that do, since you don't have a tree stand you bash others that do, since you don't shoot big deer (nor see), you shoot the little guys. Easier to drag and butcher, sounds like someone is being Lazy. Anyways I don't want to de-rail this thread any further then you did already.

I am publicly daring you to post pictures of the mature deer you have killed, or anything else for that matter. I will post pictures of my trophy room tomorrow morning, so you'd better come up with some photos of your own. We shall see who has shot what in their hunting careers. Good luck to you, you may need it.

Edited by steve863