Vasectomy

Red

I'm 32yrs old and have a 3 yr old daughter 4 yr old son and a 6 month old son. The wife and kids are getting ready for a fun filled day at the strong museum and Disney on I e I'm getting ready for my scheduled vasectomy at 1030 this morning my wife asked me if I'm nervous and honestly I'm not at all Im ready to get this done and over with I love kids but I sure don't like the first three months of the baby getting up a few times a night I won't be going threw that again :)

Good luck man, it's a piece of cake.  BUT, BUT.....follow their directions to the T.  You'll probably feel good late Saturday or Sunday but be cool.    DO NOT over do it.  I could tell you my own personal story but I would be axed from here..............

Who did the shavin'?  LOL (Don't let the Dr shave ya, he uses a straight razor and one slip.............pffff)

I tried to get the nurses to finish up the shaving part but they were way to smart for THAT ploy...................................... :biggrin:

Seriously, good luck.

• Like 2

LOL! Laying there with the nurse looking at me was the worse part. When I went for the initial exam I dealt with nurse Broomhilda. When I went for the actual procedure the Dr. had a smoking hot 25yr. old nurse assisting him…..Great

• Like 4

LOL! Laying there with the nurse looking at me was the worse part. When I went for the initial exam I dealt with nurse Broomhilda. When I went for the actual procedure the Dr. had a smoking hot 25yr. old nurse assisting him…..Great

Probably got things out of the way though for the Dr.... :D 

Hahaha ...it's got to be better than when the vet came over...with his little girl...made an incision in our bull calf....twirled the"cords " around his fingers and yanked!!...I near passed out!.... :swoon:
...the little girl looked up at me and said...thats nothing he does it all the time...lol

You'll be right as rain a a day or two...it will be taking the samples in that will be.....hhhmmm.....

• Like 1

Lawdwaz

No need for shaving  had mine done years ago

Doc told me not need that doctors do that to further embarrass you

Ok I made up the last part but some doc's don't  have you shave

But agree 100% do what the Doc tells you 100% no matter how good you think you feel

Geeze Red... I would have at least waited till it gets warmer out.., but the cold is a good excuse to keep in your back pocket in case anyone makes any silly "little" comments!

Good luck, and let us know how it works when you get home.  :nono:

Edited by wooly
  • Like 2

Lawdwaz

No need for shaving  had mine done years ago

Doc told me not need that doctors do that to further embarrass you

Ok I made up the last part but some doc's don't  have you shave

But agree 100% do what the Doc tells you 100% no matter how good you think you feel

My Dr made me (us :O ) shave but it wasn't adequate.  He said WTH, and pulled out the straight razor.  I was a bit concerned to say the least as he whipped that thing around.....................I still shudder at the thought. 

• Like 1

My Dr made me (us :O ) shave but it wasn't adequate.  He said WTH, and pulled out the straight razor.  I was a bit concerned to say the least as he whipped that thing around.....................I still shudder at the thought. 

That's when guys emulate the brass monkey on the right side of the picture I posted in the "It's cold" thread. :D

(edit: myself included) 

The dr told me when I had mine done that if I turned any more white he wouldn't be able to find me in the sheets.

Edited by bluecoupe

I kid about it but even 35 years ago when I had mine done, there was very little discomfort.  Oh, I wasn't going to run any marathon or anything but wearing the support and taking things easily resulted in little, if any pain.

Don't fret it man, and like I said, things have to of gotten better in the last 35 years.

Lol I'm still on the tail end of the pneumonia it just doesn't want to fully go away. I told my wife I was gonna meet them at the strong and go to Disney on ice she wasn't having it I'm gonna enjoy a nice long day the house to myself watching movie after movie on net flix. I just got called and out in the second waiting room I should be up soon I'm actually pumped to get it done a few months from now I can actually have sexy and enjoy it with out worrying about knocking the wife up lol

• Like 1

I enjoyed a nice long bath and did the aha in myself my wife wasn't having any part of it lol. Ill tell you what my wife wouldn't shave for me but she is the strongest person I know. She's had alopecia since she was 12. She's had hair fall out and grow back since then but the last 8 plus years its been coming out with out coming back she's now 30 yesterday we went to the wig store and she picked out the perfect wig the thing looks and feels so real. Then we went home and me her and the kids all shaved her head and she smiled the entire time I some times don't know how she doesn't it but she's like a rock I'm very happy and proud to be her husband. Sorry just had to say it lol

• Like 9