THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA

I find it pretty funny that he has no clue what he even purchased. Sounds about right for anyone that thanks Obama for anything. The uninformed masses will be this country's demise.

Sixty one million voters, can't be wrong, can they?

What amazing is how many voters run around with their blinders on.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 1

From what I have seen, nearly 30% of the people that have signed up have not paid a premium.  Default. Something that's not being reported.

Just because 4 million enrolled (3 million short of the protected number expected to sign up by March 1st) does not mean that all of these people are covered or will not pay a very high rate. All you hear is how many people "signed up" not how many are covered.

In all seriousness, I haven't read up on it. I get insurance through work, so am I affected in anyway? My cost for medical n dental hasn't changed at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured you wouldn't be up on this because, just like the Safe Act, you don't think it effects you. Trust me Biz, this effects you. If you pay taxes, it effects you.

Can you explain how it affects me? I am being serious. I don't have the interest in taking the time to read everything about Obamacare. Here's my details:

• Yes, I pay taxes. I claim 0 (if that has any relevance).
  • Yes, I have health/dental insurance through work. A small amount of $ comes out of each of my paychecks.
  • No, I am not in a union.

I love it!....well not really

I moved all my assets off-shore.

Ain’t got no money, no more

Getting free health care on your dime

Even though I’m in my prime

Lobster and sex aids, all free

Sandra fluke, come do me

Bama baby’s, we will abort

73% already done according to newest report

Love them subsidies

Get on your knees

Like Michael Jackson

I aim to please

In all seriousness, I haven't read up on it. I get insurance through work, so am I affected in anyway? My cost for medical n dental hasn't changed at allSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't know till your companies contract is due for renewal!

Can you explain how it affects me? I am being serious. I don't have the interest in taking the time to read everything about Obamacare. Here's my details:

• Yes, I have health/dental insurance through work. A small amount of $ comes out of each of my paychecks.

Let take the simplest route here. I guarantee the cost of your plan went up. You employer may have chosen to eat that which allows your employee contribution to remain unchanged. But it was real cost to them. Money out of their pocket keeps them from doing things(or doing as many as they would have) like raises. Bonuses. Increasing staffing to maintain or reduce workloads.

• Like 1

o

Can you explain how it affects me? I am being serious. I don't have the interest in taking the time to read everything about Obamacare. Here's my details:

• Yes, I have health/dental insurance through work. A small amount of $ comes out of each of my paychecks.

Sometimes the affects don't happen right away and are not just realized in additional health care cost to you... but when there is a shortage of doctors because they can no longer justify the long education for the lesser compensation you will be affected... when business owners have to raise their prices for goods in order to pay for healthcare, you'll be affected, when you retire go on Medicaid and can't get a doctor to accept it, you'll be affected... bottom line is like it or not you'll be affected.

Interesting points, thanks. However, I expect everything in life to go up in price every year anyway, so I'm not sure I will ever notice the difference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is, because of your success and good salary, you will be taxed more to pick up the slack for others......kinda sad when those who are successful have to be punished for being such..if the cost of living goes up that's fine, I'm willing to pay my share, but to have to foot the bill for others is unacceptable.

• Like 1

This is what happens when those who vote for a living, outnumber those who work for a living!

Which brings up a recent issue with Eric Holder.  He wants inmates to be able to vote.  This is unfair to minorities to lose their vote because they are incarcerated.  A blatant attempt to benefit the Democratic Party. 

Interesting points, thanks. However, I expect everything in life to go up in price every year anyway, so I'm not sure I will ever notice the difference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen on the News about the surcharges that are being placed on bills in restaurants? Listed to cover ACA costs.

• Like 1

This corrupt government will do anything to pay for this "Obama car wreck" crepe. I can see the Chinese and Russians laughing at us every day at the ineptness of this administration. I better load up on ammo in PA and hunker down.

I wouldn't. Just tipping you off to anther aspect that does affect you. You seem so adamant that this and the Safe act never will.

Unless it says "Obamacare" on my receipt, I won't notice.

I'm currently worried about when the temps will warm enough so I can play golf and fish. I'm also concerned about the Red Sox. Obamacare continues to slip my mind

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld