In need of a doe tag

Hidehunter12

Wow guys. Its legal for someone to sign a doe permit over to him. If someone chooses to do so, theres no problem. If someone sells the permit to him, they are breaking the law. No reason to argue about it.

All of the DMP ads Ive seen on Craigslist have been people looking for them or others that have extra and are willing to sign them over, I havent seen any people trying to sell them.

I have a 7r and need a 7s anyone want to trade. I'm serious, my car took a dump and I wont be able to get it fixed and travel for a few weeks so I have to hunt around the house since the old lady doesn't want a dead deer in her car  :D So if your in 7r and have a 7s you want to trade let me know.

Signing a tag over to him would be fine.. but he asked to buy one. Maybe it was an innocent mistake.. but its our obligation as hunters to know the laws.. its important to read the regulation booklet.

Agreed. The original poster already acknowledged the mistake but people kept on about it. No reason to drag it on for 25 pages like some other topics.

Wow........

Sorry i even bothered to post this.

So its my fault that i didnt get my lis.in time because i was too busy working,didnt think i was gonna have time to hunt this year as my job can have me away at 1-2 weeks at a time(over the road truck driver.)the only reason i wanted to get the doe tag was to fill atleast 1 tag this year and put alittle meat in the freezer,as it just so happened i talked to a guy at work and he signed me over a doe tag for 9t and i filled it opening morning at 8am.

Nyantler do you do exactly the speed limit or just over,do you get your car's/truck's speedo recalibrated every time you rotate your tires?or put air in your tires?because that effects your speedo reading.typical internet tough guys or key board jockeys i miss worded something and all of a sudden im a poacher,law breakingno good blood hunter because i asked for a tag.im sorry i dont have time to read thru a booklet every year as new rules seam to pop up every year.

Screamon deamon if your from the buffalo and have that same s/n on other sites ive kown your for years.you won a winston fly rod from buffalo outfitters if its the same person.

You meant no harm by your request and I dont feel he needs to be policed on the site. Maybe read the regs book every year but the point was made and the berating wasnt necessary. And how was he asking to buy a tag from a stranger any more greedy than someone who has gotten them signed over by friedns or acquaintances? It may be wrong on its face but not any more greedy. Also we forget not everyone has bunches of time to hit the woods  for that buck.

Bubba ...."just another sign of hunter greed"

Is that why you had no problems when your buddy signed over his doe permit to you? Hipocracy has no limits for some. Good god, he made a mistake. Good for you hidehunter I am glad you got some meat in the freezer.

well actually I took my buddies permit to put a der in his freezer. I have gottewn two this year, which I tagged with my own tags.  My firend is very busy at work.  Of the two I got, I gave away probable at least half.  I would say I am the elast greedy person you will ever meet.  But you are entitled to your opinion.  Hidehunter if one deer is half your meat for a year, I iwll gladly take one late muzzleloading season, and you can have the entire deer and I will process it.  All you will have to do is come and get it. 

What's the big deal . Someone didn't know all the rules & regs and get chasized (sp) for that . I think he is straightened out and I hope is is able to get a tag signed over to him and scores a doe . And all the time I thought I was the thorn on this site ........ ???  .

Cut the guy some slack . At least he's not posting about crossbows ! ')'>alt=duhhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/picker.gif[/img]

yes Mac same guy. no need for me to create new screen names. I am happy you got your deer. I took a doe opening day. My dad just signed over a permit to me today since his hunting time will be limited. My family will easily consume 2 deer. I liketo brag to yuppie tree hugging, organic  friends - you dont get any more organic then fresh venison.  :O  and it's not $15 a pound