What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Not sure what you got there for dinner.
But it looks great and probably cost you $25 to post it from Antigua

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some sort of onion tart with goat cheese and beets.

Steak over some sort of stuff.

Free data and texting. Sprint

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Some sort of onion tart with goat cheese and beets.

Steak over some sort of stuff.

Free data and texting. Sprint

I thought the purple thing was beets.

Where's the steak? You mean that dried up w/e that looks like dried up plantains in the metal Spam can thingy? Just trying to figure this out Biz. Not busting your beets.

Where's the steak? You mean that dried up w/e that looks like dried up plantains in the metal Spam can thingy? Just trying to figure this out Biz. Not busting your beets.

In the tin was sweet potatoes fries.

In the tin was sweet potatoes fries.

We have a friend that hunts  camp. He always brings goodies,but also sends us a box of Rendezvous pork ribs ,pulled pork and beans. Man is it ever GOOD!!! and appreciated...That is what is for dinner tonight (pulled pork)with green beans ,corn,and mashed potatoes.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

No pictures but tonight we had backstrap medallions dipped in seasoned flour then deep fried , was delicious. Coupled with white rice stir fried with veggies and chopmeat and a side of mixed salad, Sicilian olives and sweet peppadew.

Edited by NYBowhunter
Spelling
  • Like 3

OK, I am on day two of eating nothing but raw plain veggies and fruit.  This thread is killing me.  And, I stuck my foot in my mouth telling my wife I could stick to this absurd diet longer than her.  ugghhhhh  I probably should just crack sooner than later as I suspect she will last longer than me regardless.  lol  And, I am REALLY HUNGRY!

OK, I am on day two of eating nothing but raw plain veggies and fruit.  This thread is killing me.  And, I stuck my foot in my mouth telling my wife I could stick to this absurd diet longer than her.  ugghhhhh  I probably should just crack sooner than later as I suspect she will last longer than me regardless.  lol  And, I am REALLY HUNGRY!

Where does the protein come from?

Good freakin question.  We add in some chicken/venison after week one, assuming I make it to week 2.   

Lol. Sounds like a fad diet or something. You better sneak in some grilled chicken or something.