What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Recipe or restaurant please....ooooo lala

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My buddy married a Filipino girl. They usually bring this when they come over. I'm not sure exactly what's it marinated in but we usually just throw it on the grill for like 2min per side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garlic stuffed pork loin baked,summer squash,onion,bannana peppers and garlic baked,first sweet corn from the garden,mashed potatoes and sliced tomato and cukes from the garden...I'm stuffed!.

Whatcha do with the summer squash ? Brother gave us 2 Thinking of slicing it thin, bread crumbs and frying.

What did you think? I went here for mothers day and thought the food was mediocre at best

Great atmosphere. My chicken was average but everything else was really good. Going back next weekend actually

Great atmosphere. My chicken was average but everything else was really good. Going back next weekend actually

Agreed the place was cool, but I felt my food was just ok. I would go back though

• Like 1

Just put a pork loin end in the crock pot. Low for 8 hrs, pull apart, add more sauce, set to warm for about an hour. Tyring a new sauce, Hunt's Bold and Spicy.

91b6c4320d1f30f60280e06b80182a30.jpg&key=07e6ba9d1d18629591c19b702f614ca317f396100fc84a34e1338d5af13f1840

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

That's the only way I make pulled pork now. Smoke it for a few hours and then throw a beer in crockpot for moisture and let it crock forever. So juicy and falls apart.

• Like 1

I'm beat! Pizza..t hin crust chicken ,Avacado,and the works on his side...pepperoni sausage and the works on mine..

Ps....glass of Bully Hill Reisling..surprisingly good!

Mr B iced tea or water..the gout is back and he hasn't even had a N/A in 8 weeks..poor guy even afraid ot NA...lol

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1