What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

What we got ? I just drooled more than I usually do. 

Apples

Cherries

Avo

Kale

Spinach

Romaine

Chicken

Blue cheese

Onions

Tomatoes

But In all honesty I picked cheapest dinner so I can just keep hammering beers to expense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A friend stopped by today to help me get rid of some of the 'excess' beer I have in the fridge. :rolleyes: In exchange he donated a few pounds of venison cube steaks. I just happened to have some mushrooms and Provolone cheese, picked some fresh scallions from the woods, and made a nice lunch. Sorry, no pics. And no salad.

• Like 2

Went to camp Friday night.

Friday night:

Mini taco like bowls, in muffin pans, using wonton wrappers.  Taco meat, cheese, more wonton wrappers, and taco sauce, hot sauce, and sour cream.

And baby back ribs on the grille...no pics, as I was getting sick, lost all my energy...probably from no lettuce on those taco wonton bowls lol...jk but did feel lousy. 

20180504_214136.jpg

20180504_221039.jpg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

Saturday at camp, we celebrated Cinco de Mayo.  No pics, but we did tacos,  and nachos, no pics, felt horrible still. Dad knows my girlfriend loves mexican food, so when he heard it was Cinco de Mayo, he researched a fun dessert to make.  He made what I will call a apple pie taco, came out very good.

20180506_181613.jpg

20180506_181604.jpg

• Like 3

Attended my daughters college graduation this weekend. Came home Sunday afternoon and headed straight for the woods. Picked a nice bunch of ramps, came in and made Potato and Wild Leek (ramps) Soup. Came out great!

Thinking about pickling some. Anyone ever do that?

aba88f532deb296e966429b1853da55e.jpg&key=ffd81c1f9eb6729f033f47b805088d54197e0b628efcaf8ee437a1cdf5ffc415

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Attended my daughters college graduation this weekend. Came home Sunday afternoon and headed straight for the woods. Picked a nice bunch of ramps, came in and made Potato and Wild Leek (ramps) Soup. Came out great!
Thinking about pickling some. Anyone ever do that?

aba88f532deb296e966429b1853da55e.jpg&key=ffd81c1f9eb6729f033f47b805088d54197e0b628efcaf8ee437a1cdf5ffc415

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes sir look up a recipe fora 321 quick pickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1