What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

There seems to be some whimsical irony in my abbreviation!!!! Hope no offense is taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not offended,  and not gonna lie, clueless what your abbreviation really was.  

Late dinner or bedtime snack??

Homemade hot Italian pork sausage with horseradish sauce and mustard.
9221a2854067ec641deff82a5b8f7c64.jpg&key=274d6d38b308531860a99776c9424da7c11e177dceb47d3d9784aad56095e017
Still not loving the casings I used but the flavor is good
a13b3cecf692b73cd4bd4c512ba12545.jpg&key=dc01bbc61c44d82348f38fea336a21119507aba1a6b023f17a1da95cee329ea6

25oz rolling rock? Due tell? lol

Had the fryer going so cooked up a bunch. Fried chicken legs, spicy chicken bites, and tonight's actual dinner is sesame-garlic chicken, fried egg rolls and stir fry with rice noodles.
Making fish and shrimp tacos tomorrow so I wanted to get one last use of the oil before I drop seafood in it and then toss the oil.00e5425515cdd57cf028e5cc89a52abf.jpg7034f7e9c05166d0c765049a422d1840.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They were delicious,  believe it or not that food was from an ice cream dairy bar, street side walk up.  Their lobster rolls are half the cost of the other places here, and are our favorite.

6 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Snack while our dinner is cooking20180826_173648.thumb.jpg.ae50500de82dd9ea2f675969f48b2cea.jpg

I think that's the same brand the Shop & Save up the road has. That one was good, the alligator one, not so much.

I planned on fish tacos, but just doing leftovers, tacos tomorrow. the day got away from me and now I just don't feel like dealing with deep frying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I think that's the same brand the Shop & Save up the road has. That one was good, the alligator one, not so much.

I planned on fish tacos, but just doing leftovers, tacos tomorrow. the day got away from me and now I just don't feel like dealing with deep frying.

This was a Shop & Save, must be the same.  I have a kangaroo one here too, lol.

Mmmmmm taco's. 

2 hours ago, Rob... said:

Nice and RED! Like steak should be. Did you let it sit on the plate for a couple minutes to let some blood drain off to use as gravy for that baked tater?

Im not gonna lie, i threw it back on the grille for just a couple of more mins xD Im more of a medium type of guy.  However, I had 4 or 5 bites as you see it, was very good but.not a fan of the texture.  The baked potato was great with the juices! 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1