What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My wife is hitting the ground venison pretty hard: Tacos last night and spaghetti with meat sauce tonight.  We are now down to our last 5 vacuum-sealed packs.  October 10 and the opening of Northern zone crossbow season can't get here soon enough, so I can try and replenish our supply.  

• Like 4

Mrs TF knocked off the salad and noodles we had at The Polynesian OHana last week in Disney. Nailed it. All we needed was the endless skewers of steak , chicken and shrimp. No bread pudding but going to have a piece of homemade apple pie with a slice of of cheddar warmed up f214761f9513137a924136af33c91fc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Loaded Steak nachos with NO LETTUCE! has green pepper, black olives,  tomatoes,  onion, cheese, sour cream, guacamole,  restaurant made salsa.  It was very good....seemed like it was missing something though lol hmmmm

20180903_184937.jpg

Ypur on vacation so can ditch the brush and enjoy!   

That looks great.

• Like 2

Dead children walking...everyone gets to pick their “last meal” before school starts!

Deep fryer was busy:
French fries for the daughter-thought for sure she was going pizza but glad she didn’t considering the heat.
8d14947681c5319bcd40365698ef190f.jpg

Hellfire steaks(heavy coating of dry mustard and then red hot to make a paste) for Mrs Crappy and boy #2
ed8d84daeadab11fe9a7fbfe67ced878.jpg

Panelle Sandwich (chick pea flour that is cooked, formed to loaf, sliced and fried) with fresh ricotta and shaved parm on semolina rolls..it’s a Brooklyn Sicilian thing from Joe’s in Ave U. That’s for me, grandma and Boy 1.
aaa6c14a2111501465651f662c3a3c4c.jpg

7b107674aefd2e1a38f3a01702b7d5e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9