What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Turkey spanakopita burgers , feta dressing , red onion , roasted red pepper sauce. Heart burn in a few hours f1b15fbfe254c5c8558dd7d7a9d65c47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you actually like those chips TF? I find some taste OK but most never taste like the intended flavor.

52 minutes ago, Bionic said:

This thread is dying a slow death, and I am sad.

Nah. Just a lull I think. There's an entire board I would rather see go away then this thread fade out.

I've been having phone issues, so my dinner was a handful of pistachios while dealing with those issues. I made cube steak, rice and steamed green beans, no pic, sorry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Nah. Just a lull I think. There's an entire board I would rather see go away then this thread fade out.

I've been having phone issues, so my dinner was a handful of pistachios while dealing with those issues. I made cube steak, rice and steamed green beans, no pic, sorry.

Lol, just having a little fun.

I have some moose cubed steaks, never tried them before, waiting for a special occasion like a night at camp, as a nice treat.

Hope you get your phone figured out, can sure be frustrating 

This was so good !!  Last night's and tonites dinner.  Smoked Mac and cheese with little smokies.  Came out awesome. 

Also was cutting some brush earlier and just for bionic I scooped up a bowl of it.  If you cover it in bacon bits and shredded cheese and dump a thing of ranch on it , was almost edible.  

rps20180908_160830.jpg

rps20180908_160812.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

This was so good !!  Last night's and tonites dinner.  Smoked Mac and cheese with little smokies.  Came out awesome. 

Also was cutting some brush earlier and just for bionic I scooped up a bowl of it.  If you cover it in bacon bits and shredded cheese and dump a thing of ranch on it , was almost edible.  

rps20180908_160830.jpg

rps20180908_160812.jpg

Oh please, wtf is that? I will ship u a real pile of brush, lol.

It really can be good.  The girlfriend is cutting romaine now actually lol.

That mac n cheese though, looks awesome.   At deer camp last year, we had homemade breaded mac n cheese, with homemade chili on top....omg.

• Like 1