What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My mother is doing Thanksgiving dinner today, this should be interesting....

I made up a meal for deer camp in PA, got a last minute invite. Going to try & fill my PA fall turkey tag with my dog Friday (last day), then Saturday PA deer rifle season starts. Fried squirrel, biscuits, gravy, stewed okra, & greens. And of course a couple Heinekens to wash it all down.:D

thumbnail_20191128_092358.jpg

thumbnail_20191128_092406.jpg

thumbnail_20191128_101846.jpg

thumbnail_20191128_101854.jpg

thumbnail_20191128_104509.jpg

• Like 6

Bought some romaine lettuce for leftover turkey sandwiches and there is an ecoli warning on lettuce from California.  And in garbage it goes.  

Two favorite things of Thanksgiving...wild rice dressing (family recipe and tradition) and leftover sandwiches. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

Bought some romaine lettuce for leftover turkey sandwiches and there is an ecoli warning on lettuce from California.  And in garbage it goes.  

Well you could be ok does it say where in California it’s from the warning is only for romaine from the Salinas Valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno already chucked it when I saw California on it. Think it was Calistas maybe.  

Yea most Salinas Valley product is already off the shelves I haven’t been selling it since last Friday. Most of the production has already shifted to Yuma Arizona any way the Northern California season is coming to an end 15d7f6208a8d2dcaf63a211335e70ce7.jpg

And in case you’re wondering if I’m a legit source of info that’s a pic I took while on a corporate tour of one of the largest Lettuce packers in the valley this summer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Yea most Salinas Valley product is already off the shelves I haven’t been selling it since last Friday. Most of the production has already shifted to Yuma Arizona any way the Northern California season is coming to an end 15d7f6208a8d2dcaf63a211335e70ce7.jpg

And in case you’re wondering if I’m a legit source of info that’s a pic I took while on a corporate tour of one of the largest Lettuce packers in the valley this summer

So it’s your fault as you drank too much Californian wine and whizzed in the lettuce fields tainting and creating this debacle ?!