What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

16 minutes ago, Paula said:

Another funny Rob

Damn Biz that's looks freaking good.

Holy Lord, I've never had one before and my neighbor made them yesterday and today. Today was much stronger and wow. Stupid me switched to beer before dinner. My living room is moving now that it's all over. Rob hit the nail on the head. I'm thinking about laying on the floor but it won't stop moving. I'm watching Impractical Jokers too. If you've never seen it, OMG it's hilarious. I could see 4 of us from this site doing the pranks these guys do. 

Edited by Zem18
Bizs picture got me hungry
  • Like 2

No we don't Mr B doesn't care for smoked meats...read too much about carcinogens, he won't eat processed meats either...like summer sausage, smoked kielbasa(likes fresh though),  cold cuts,Ham unless fresh ham...It's a pretty limited diet except from veggies...lol Oh and all fish has to be wild caught and not farm raised...I read a lot of labels

So I leave those treats for my daughters house...she  is a smoker guru...We just make a separate meat dish for Mr B when she gets the smoker out...Thanks giving is two different turkey's

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, First-light said:

That looks really good. I smoked a pork butt last week then crockpotted it ALSO throwing in a bottle of A & W rootbeer.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

How did it come  out? 

It was really good. I have to learn to thicken the sauce and then add it to the meat. I have been dumping the meat right back into the sauce. Last night I probably had a bit too much sauce for the amount of meat I had. It was still great! A wonderful way to use your roasts!