What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

54 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Love Boston. Whatcha do? Freedom trail ? Where'd ya eat ? Subway makes things easy. Was there St Patrick s day week. 

Was there for a bachelor party.   Stayed at the Boston park plaza hotel. Friday night we ate at Boston chops and hit some random bars.   Saturday we did some bar hopping along the freedom trail.  Popped some oysters and clams at the union oyster house.  Ate lunch in little italy then did the sox game at night.  Some bars near the stadium before the game and after.  Boston is a cool city.  I would def recommend it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

Nirchi's pizza?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But of course. Best sheet pizza in the area besides Brozetti's.

My favorite is their honey mustard chicken white garlic pizza but bring the breath mints.

But of course. Best sheet pizza in the area besides Brozetti's.

My favorite is their honey mustard chicken white garlic pizza but bring the breath mints.

I'm up there for work a few times a month! I'll have to try brozetti's.... Although I'll have to say i prefer the pizza we have down here.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I'm up there for work a few times a month! I'll have to try brozetti's.... Although I'll have to say i prefer the pizza we have down here.

NY chefs pizzeria in Binghamton on State Street has good NYC style pizza in our area. Also OIP, Original Italian Pizzeria in Endicott is good. Sheet pizza is fairly big in this area and again Nirchis  and Brozetti's are the best. Brozetti's is in Johnson City and the number is 607 7979960. Try it and I'm sure you'll like it if you've had Nirchis before. 

Where do you go to for work up here? Just curious and if you can't answer or don't want to divulge any info, I understand. 

NY chefs pizzeria in Binghamton on State Street has good NYC style pizza in our area. Also OIP, Original Italian Pizzeria in Endicott is good. Sheet pizza is fairly big in this area and again Nirchis  and Brozetti's are the best. Brozetti's is in Johnson City and the number is 607 7979960. Try it and I'm sure you'll like it if you've had Nirchis before. 

Where do you go to for work up here? Just curious and if you can't answer or don't want to divulge any info, I understand. 

The company I work for is a very large family owned business in the are. Owned by two brothers. You may have even see our trucks parked outside of nirchis..... If that doesn't give it away and your curious shoot me a pm

i second NY Chefs... try the vegi pizza. you wont be dissapointed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Read em and weep. I should have just unwrapped this and thrown in toilet. I'll be down the hall in 10 minutes if you need me aea30f1343f848db4f799fdb8bafa22d.jpg

MMMMMMMM The BK Lounge!!!!