first animal ever taken with a bow

Blackbayoutfitters

Hey all,

This is my first animal ever taken with a bow. Bin a rifle hunter my hole life and finally decided to try bow hunting. I bought the new M7 from apa bows , and that thing is amazing. Made short work out of this bruiser!!! 7.5' nose to tail on bear, 550+lbs ( cabelas 550 scale , broke it) and skull meassures 22.5" green score. Shot at Black Bay Outfitters in northern Saskatchewan . The average this year on the bear skulls were 20.25". Smallest bear killed was 350lbs and 19" skull.

post-3396-0-28366700-1405754725_thumb.jp

post-3396-0-16945800-1405754918_thumb.jp

post-3396-0-77789700-1405755038_thumb.jp

post-3396-0-53713300-1405755163_thumb.jp

Hey all,

This is my first animal ever taken with a bow. Bin a rifle hunter my hole life and finally decided to try bow hunting. I bought the new M7 from apa bows , and that thing is amazing. Made short work out of this bruiser!!! 7.5' nose to tail on bear, 550+lbs ( cabelas 550 scale , broke it) and skull meassures 22.5" green score. Shot at Black Bay Outfitters in northern Saskatchewan . The average this year on the bear skulls were 20.25". Smallest bear killed was 350lbs and 19" skull.

What's your affiliation with the outfitter, you own it?

This almost looks like an ad for your services, no?

• Like 2

What's your affiliation with the outfitter, you own it?

This almost looks like an ad for your services, no?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this as nothing but an thinly veiled advertisement.  

Same as his post last year: http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/17586-northern-sask-monster-bear-pics/

Edited by Sogaard

That is a giant bear, GIANT! How did you get it to the wood pile for the hero shot? I don't know anything about your bow, never heard of them.

When did you shoot it?

Ya he was a huge huge bear. I shot him this June. And the log was a choar. Gawd trying to move that bear around was like moving a buick..... Lol..

And as for the bow, it's made by APA bows. It's the M7 Momba. It's honestly a sweet bow. Love hunting with it . I'm addicted to bow hunting now.