Dead Deer Rant!!!!

erussell

To whomever left the dead button buck, next to a gut pile of what only I can guess was his mother, off Fisher Settlement Rd in Danby state Forest. You sir are worse than a douche bag and I hope you haven't soiled the human gene pool by pro creating and creating more little douche bags like yourself. Though I doubt you would ever look on this site because you are an Ignorant Bastard and probably don't know what a computer is. I hope you break your legs next time your out and the yotes enjoy themselves feasting on a pc of human excrement like yourself. Sorry had to rant, frigging ruined my whole day seeing that. >:(

Last thing we need is to start a riff between bow and gun hunters (we are our own worst enemies).

SLOB hunter leave it at that. Doesn't matter if they carry a bow or gun into the woods.

When you find deer left to rot, trash, damaged crops or trees cut down you can usually attribute it to a SLOB.

Geno - I thought downstate that they just busted kneecaps !  :;) ... :D ... :D

yeah kneecaps and here in Brooklyn we break fingers ....lol...a person like that needs a real lesson...being shot would be too humane  ;) . What would make anybody shoot a deer and then leave it in the woods to rot...that is sick. I'm sure a few of us would have a field day behind closed doors with a slob like that..

I dont get some "hunters"  rationale.  At least once every season I find a dead deer in the woods on public land.  Usually its a doe or small spike.  I understand people can lose a deer bowhunting.  But this is gun season.  it seems like they make no effort to recover the deer.

This deer was literally 10 ft from a gut pile and a through and through right behind the shoulder through both lungs. There was no drag mark, looks like whomever it was shot the mom and she dropped right there and then shot the fawn and he dropped right there to. Still pissed about it. Walked past it the other day and all that's left is hair and skeleton. looks like the yote population needs a little thinning in Candor.

A fellow co worker,who hunts Pa,said he found 3 deer this weekend on his property. All three were lethal,drop em in their tracks shots. He has a disgruntled neighbor he thinks. The guy was asked not to hunt another neighbors.And my co worker was still permitted to hunt it.I told him to call the game commision and let them investigate. I have seen this before over the years on both public and private land. Where there is no way in hell the hunter didn't see the deer drop. Like they are shooting then deciding they don't want it. Sick people. Yank their hunting privledges for life. And fine the s#!t out of them!