Really Cuomo again

There is about 700,000 hunters in NY, assume they all voted for Astorino. In NYC one borough of Brooklyn has 2.6 million people, assume only half of them voted for Cuomo.... there you have it gents, its NYC problem and numbers game, I think we will get BOHICA once more.....

Its not just the hunters,its the recreational shooters also that should be in that mix but so many of our ranks don't see the SAFEACT as a bad thing.They will when the next step hits,then the step after that and the step after that.Domino effect!!!

Cuomo head is large today & when a person with is mental health problem feels like that its no telling what he's thinking, but pay back for all his subjects that stood up to him will pay. I don't know how he won but someone Vote for the SOB, with that said as some know I also have a place in NC but love NY but I stood for the fight in NY and serious thinking of picking up moving South to NC. I don't want 4 more years of Liberals ruling none liberal area such as my way of life, they stand for everything I'm not. The good thing is the Weasel Harry Reid is out and the Senate is out of his hands but Obama has 2 more years and with Cuomo running NY & Obama its getting time to Move and work to help NY from the outside, rather than staying and get stripped of Constitutional rights. Safe Act is Unconstitutional and they know it so we are being ruled not Governed, I want my rights for awhile longer, This is not a Run away its just Facts that apply to my life, My brothers & sisters I will always consider upstate NY my home, but is time to think what I have to give up to stay. The Court case will have to make it to SCOTUS and the May or May NOT hear it? that is a big Maybe. I want my Constitutional Freedom's now and to breath a Freeman.

• Like 1

Take a look at the poll numbers by county..... Its Disgusting!!!

Cuomo only won maybe 2-5% by County.

Then look at the actual number of voters.  I almost thru up!

10,827,434 active registered voters

3,446,987 actually voted!!!

As a state (general statement) we as a hole have dug our own hole!

• Like 1

People We kick ass in upstate except Tompkins which everyone knew was Cuomo, but Broome? and Onondaga WTF? the red is over whelming we are being run as usual by NYC that's ass backwards, Stop the milk pump it on the ground like opec does with oil lets do it wit milk, see how fast they hit the table to talk. here's the map http://www.politico.com/2014-election/results/map/governor/new-york/#.VFoWlHYo5jr

• Like 1

With only around 40% of the population voting... many gun owners didn't even cast a ballot... some folks just don't think it's important enough... yet I'm sure there will be those that didn't take the time to vote that will be here complaining about the next big push against gun owners in NY... I know its their right NOT to vote.. just like its my right to say "If you couldn't take the time to vote, then SHUT UP... I don't want to hear it."

• Like 8

With only around 40% of the population voting... many gun owners didn't even cast a ballot... some folks just don't think it's important enough... yet I'm sure there will be those that didn't take the time to vote that will be here complaining about the next big push against gun owners in NY... I know its their right NOT to vote.. just like its my right to say "If you couldn't take the time to vote, then SHUT UP... I don't want to hear it."

It is everyone's OBLIGATION to vote!!! For yourself, family and community.  

If you don't or didn't you waived your right to an opinion in every way.

• Like 3

I know it's a huge problem for many NY gun owners, but the hand writing is on the wall.  All NY gun owners, hunters and conservatives are being treated like 2nd class citizens in NY state.  It's time to start thinking about moving.

At the very least, get yourself a weekend shack or apartment in PA and move all of your residency and firearms there.  NY is not your friend and it will be coming after you with a vengeance now.  These NY state elected officials in Albany are tyrants and anyone who stands to oppose them, like was done this election cycle, will be punished.

Stay in NY state and comply if you like, but your misery and anger will only destroy your health and put you in an early grave.  Sometimes you just have to accept you are not wanted or appreciated.  It's better to seek out your peace of mind where you can find it.

I know it's a huge problem for many NY gun owners, but the hand writing is on the wall.  All NY gun owners, hunters and conservatives are being treated like 2nd class citizens in NY state.  It's time to start thinking about moving.

At the very least, get yourself a weekend shack or apartment in PA and move all of your residency and firearms there.  NY is not your friend and it will be coming after you with a vengeance now.  These NY state elected officials in Albany are tyrants and anyone who stands to oppose them, like was done this election cycle, will be punished.

Stay in NY state and comply if you like, but your misery and anger will only destroy your health and put you in an early grave.  Sometimes you just have to accept you are not wanted or appreciated.  It's better to seek out your peace of mind where you can find it.

What about the 70+% of gun owners who have not complied with the safe act, will the state come after them now since AC won? Who is going to enforce it?