Gift For YOUR Wife?

Lawdwaz

Why do you have to be fat, crude and bearded to be a hunter? I'm thin, in shape, clean shaven and white collar. And I get it done just the same....with prettier girls and more money.

As far as you know…..LOL!! Never understood why some guys assume they do so much better than others….Must be the all the facials, brow plucking, mani pedis, man scaping  and skin moisturizers that add those extra zeros..LOL!! Whatever….

• Like 2

Nothing . We don't exchange Christmas gifts anymore, we buy what we want during the year.

Since I told her I'm buying a Rolex Whiteface Explorer II in Jan. Well the look I got says I might better shop for her once again.....

I like a pedicure myself , and I'm a big fan of Allen Edmond shoes, and who doesn't man scape today?

• Like 1

I find it almost impossible to find the right gift for xmas.  I have given the spa resort weekend package deal, the electronics gizmos, massage deal, all sorts of crap.  Last year I bought her a boat cause she loves to fish with her dad on Lake O and for sailfish in the Keys.  Well that one worked out well in my favor cause she went on it 1 time this summer, fell asleep, said it was her most relaxing day she has had in a long time and then never went on it again lmao.  This gal changes the things she likes more than anyone else I know.  Today a new laptop would be awesome tomorrow it would be a waste of money.  But I think I have come up with the best one yet.  She loves her parents and loves getting to the Keys to see them every few years.  This year I got round trip tickets for Xmas in the keys with her parents next year.  Its the best I could come up with, or a new microwave oven thats broke lol.

Lawd I feel your pain, I have been thinking for a while now what to get my wife for xmas.(at least since the end of deer season) I haven't come up with much either. I aggravates me because during the year I will think of something that I believe would be a great gift and I don't write it down and now I don't have a clue what it was. I refuse to walk aimlessly at the MALL. :negative:

Why do you have to be fat, crude and bearded to be a hunter? I'm thin, in shape, clean shaven and white collar. And I get it done just the same....with prettier girls and more money.

Camp rules. No hipsters. No pumkin ale. No wives. No rap on the radio. No murses. Act girly or gay, and be prepared for the heckling. 8)

• Like 2

I think that guys getting facials, manicures, and all that other pansy-ass stuff should result in IMMEDIATE REVOCATION of thier MAN card...

Oh crumbcake !.... I just broke a NAIL while I was typing this....

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

In the interest of NOT derailing the thread, and keep this a family sight, last comment was deleted.

I think I must have typed out about 30 replies (mostly in bad taste) to this thread so far before returning to the main page without posting them,lol

I've been trying to stay away from this one since the topic got slightly off track, but it's oh so tempting! :girldevil:

• Like 2

Get her a really naughty looking outfit to spice things up.  She gets to feel sexy in it and you get to show her how sexy she looks in it.  Pair that up a weekend retreat for just the two of you.

Dose she have a really good sense of humor - crimes against humanity game.

• Like 2

Why manscape and get razor burn there?

Then have it itch, no thanks.

Then cause "carpet" burn from your stumble a few days later.

All this manscaping, manicure, pedicure, and facials talk is starting to sound like getting ready for make-up, lipstick, and a wig.  To each their own, but I am starting to picture hunters in drag - not a pretty sight in my head.

A haircut, shave, and clip the nails for a night on the town/go to a concert (quartet, orchestra, opera)/play with the wife is all good.

• Like 3

Why manscape and get razor burn there?

Then have it itch, no thanks.

Then cause "carpet" burn from your stumble a few days later.

All this manscaping, manicure, pedicure, and facials talk is starting to sound like getting ready for make-up, lipstick, and a wig.  To each their own, but I am starting to picture hunters in drag - not a pretty sight in my head.

A haircut, shave, and clip the nails for a night on the town/go to a concert (quartet, orchestra, opera)/play with the wife is all good.

razor burn? just use electric or enjoy your bush like its 1981.

• Like 1

Get her a really naughty looking outfit to spice things up.  She gets to feel sexy in it and you get to show her how sexy she looks in it.  Pair that up a weekend retreat for just the two of you.

Dose she have a really good sense of humor - crimes against humanity game.

For all the goody-two-shoe hunters on the forum, maybe the crime could be killing a deer after legal hours??  LOL

• Like 1