Dicks sporting goods

NYBowhunter

Where their rubber boots on sale as well?

Not sure, but you can check online and if theres a discount on that product it will show. I saw the 50% off on that killer outfit and lucked out they had it instock at a local dicks. Oh and dont go by what the clerks say because the guy told me oh no that sale was over weeks ago and i had to tell thats not the case because i saw the 50% off online this morning. Also there are no signs at the store stating the 50% discount. Know what you want and also know the discount. I came prepared with the discount advertisement saved to my phone.

Where their rubber boots on sale as well?

Have you owned these in the past? Good luck with them?

I generally go with Lacrosses for archery/early gun boots and then a heaver store brand insulated version for late season since the heavier Lacrosses have a bad fit for me. Problem is I generally only get a year or two out of the heavier ones since they tend to be cheap. I know Dick's offers higher thinsulate ones.

I generally go with Lacrosses for archery/early gun boots and then a heaver store brand insulated version for late season since the heavier Lacrosses have a bad fit for me. Problem is I generally only get a year or two out of the heavier ones since they tend to be cheap. I know Dick's offers higher thinsulate ones.

I bought them a few years ago and they were very heavy from what I remember, like walking around with weights on my feet.........not sure how they last because I returned them after one outing.

I haven't yet. Problem I run into with slip on is my foot is not only wide but deep from the instep to the heel. makes getting tight fitting ones a biotch to get off. I only get about 2-3 seasons out of the cheaper higher insulated ones as well. Last pair was guide gear from Sportsman's Guide. 2400 gram. I wear them ice fishing as well. Wouldn't mind paying well for them if they held up.

I started to buy Red Head rubber boots as my friend told me they have a year warrenty on them. It seems like most brands start cracking with in a year. So I had a pair of Red Head Rubber Boots that I still had the receipt and box that I bought 11 month before. I took them back to Bass Pro in Auburn service desk, no questions asked and walked out with a new pair. The Lacrosse boots only have a 6 month warrenty.

that 32 gun field and stream safe is on sale... Anyone have experience with this safe? Worth it or not as a "real decent safe" that will keep most thieves out? 

I have one and it is on the same level as all the other lower tiered safes while being cheaper. It is what it is. For me there is no way anyone is going to move it if you fill it and either build it in or anchor it. It is substantial enough that no one will be getting into it without being prepared. That said if you have some crooks who have some time and some tools I think most of them but the absolute highest(read expensive)level ones can be beat. I think the best defense is building it in so it can not be tipped or moved which greatly aids in its security. They are not as easy to compromise with just access to the front.

As stated above you are not getting 32 guns in it but I have not seen any of them that match what they say can fit in them. I like mine and I like that I got it on sale and I used a coupon and I got Dicks points money back on it!!!!