EPA's Wood-Burning Stove Ban Has Chilling Consequences For Many Rural People

HectorBuckBuster

Lol you're killing me..we've done this whole typing ....not getting to edit in time and doing several things at once..and writing style on the internet....you as I said are a piece of work.

When you can actually address points made by people instead of talking all around them...inserting diluted versions of what they said to try and prove your point. Then perhaps your.... I'm a 31 yr old with a "senior leadership" position would hold at least some of the impressiveness that you desperately desire it to...

• Like 2

Little cold here - firing up my baby seal burner.

Im a little light on baby seals so Im just tossing in a bunch of birds that died by flying into my windmill, which ironically wasn't even turning because there was no wind.. But DAMN IT I CARE!!!   WOW!! Smells like Chicken !!

• Like 5

BTW...I've mentioned my new wood stove in storage...why you may wonder...Well several years ago the government was giving tax breaks/refunds to people upgrading appliance...we were /are planning an addition.It made sense to buy..ooppsss, upgrade then...go figure the wood burning was an upgrade in renewable energy.....

Interesting use of 'expertise' in pursuit of the public good:

http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=b90f742e-b797-4a82-a0a3-e6848467832a

At least one of them is still in prison. Back-checking the accuracy made me sick to my stomach, so I stopped reading, but many of the currently proposed regulations are still based on the 'standards' put in place by these guys. I'd be willing to bet that most colleges have incorporated these 'standards' as part of their curricula as well. And so it continues.

This is your government folks.

• Like 3

Ohhh NO! philoshop...a certain member will now have to......

Interesting use of 'expertise' in pursuit of the public good:

http://www.epw.senat...a3-e6848467832a

At least one of them is still in prison. Back-checking the accuracy made me sick to my stomach, so I stopped reading, but many of the currently proposed regulations are still based on the 'standards' put in place by these guys. I'd be willing to bet that most colleges have incorporated these 'standards' as part of their curricula as well. And so it continues.

This is your government folks.

;):cheese:

All the wood stoves in NY couldn't have as much impact on the environment as just one day of powering cities like NYC, Vegas, DC and others. Funny how nobody ever sees that. Just the trash that is removed from NYC alone is more of an environmental hazard and it is trucked and barged somewhere else other than NYC to become someone else's problem.

They want to push electric cars because they are so clean .The amount of pollution created to build those piles is astronimical but the government gives out money to people who want to buy one. Go figure

• Like 1

They want to push electric cars because they are so clean .The amount of pollution created to build those piles is astronimical but the government gives out money to people who want to buy one. Go figure

Plus... I can't wait to see what happens with all the batteries ... I'm betting there isn't even a plan in place for disposal of those when there are millons of them ready to be replaced. 

Plus... I can't wait to see what happens with all the batteries ... I'm betting there isn't even a plan in place for disposal of those when there are millons of them ready to be replaced. 

Plus, all those electric cars in the Midwest will be charged from coal fired power plants. That makes them coal burners.

The Germans claim their clean diesels are less polluting & the VW TDI hauls ass W/268# of torque & over 40 MPG.

Internal combustion technology is capable of good power, effeciency & emmision standards IF the public demands it.

Edited by wildcat junkie