Squirrel Slam suit

greg54

The origin of the filing is from Wayne County, not downstate...but also not the same county as Holley.

Stupid petition...if it is within the daily game limits then it really isn't going to impact squirrel populations because that is what the regs are set at. They don't issue tags or any of the like for squirrels.

I "know" this guy and he is a complete LOON.

He lives in the neighborhood, approx 58- 60 yrs old and still living at home w/ mommy. Enough said....

He's a tree hugger, who routinely attends village/ town meetings to complain about everything and anything related to progress and cutting down trees, roadkill problems etc,etc,etc.

Approximately 3 years ago my fire department needed to build/ upgrade a small, out of date ,and unsafe for the firefighters, station nearby to this crazy persons home. He fought tooth and nail to have this project stopped .He was thrown out of the court and made a complete ass of himself numerous times throughout the process saying that we were trying to build a 24/7/365 firehouse.....( since when is the fire service not 24/7/365 ?) He went  so far as to stand in the way of responding fire apparatus trying to make his case. BTW, to no avail. The firehouse was built.

I could go on and on, however when I saw the article I laughed and said he's at it again.

He has a facebook page and some other websites that show pics of "poor road kill" and trees being eliminated etc...

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY......

• Like 1