Another mass shooting...

GR HUNTER

I certainly hope they capture him,ALIVE, but I'm thinking not...I would like to know the craziness behind such a thing...not speculation....Prays to all involved,victims,families,friends ,responders ,medical staff and cops...So many ppl that have to deal with the after math of such evil.

Someone really wants a race war:

Salon: ‘White America Must Answer for the Charleston Church Massacre’

According to Salon, every white person in America is responsible for the murderous actions of 21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof who shot and killed nine black Christians at a church during a Bible study Wednesday night in Charleston, South Carolina.

Beginning the news day, the leftist and blatantly racist outlet tweeted the following message:

'White America must answer for the Charleston church massacre'

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/salon-white-america-must-answer-charleston-church-massacre

Edited by Papist

Enjoying the Race Wars? Thank the Media

Yesterday, a massive brawl broke out at a St. Louis City Hall meeting that was called to investigate police behavior. A senator who works with the police unions stood up to defend the police and was quickly shouted down with: “You white supremacist motherf**ker. Get the f**k out of here.” Then the entire place burst into a gigantic fight between blacks and whites.

I blame the media. They created this tension.

http://takimag.com/article/enjoying_the_race_wars_thank_the_media_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz3dWeB3wdH

I hope everyone realizes the pastor of that church, who was also a S.C. State Senator, BANNED concealed carry in his church and made it a gun free zone.

If one person there had a gun and could shoot back, many lives could have been saved.  The pastor will never admit that though, because he's dead!

• Like 3

I hope everyone realizes the pastor of that church, who was also a S.C. State Senator, BANNED concealed carry in his church and made it a gun free zone.

If one person there had a gun and could shoot back, many lives could have been saved.  The pastor will never admit that though, because he's dead!

I hope everyone realizes that girl chose to wear a short skirt and dress provacatively.

If only she had dressed conservatively, her purity could have been saved. She'll never admit that though, because she's been raped.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

I hope everyone realizes that girl chose to wear a short skirt and dress provacatively.

If only she had dressed conservatively, her purity could have been saved. She'll never admit that though, because she's been raped.

Phade, you have no concept of self defense, liberty or freedom.

Gun free zones = self defense free zones.

You can choose not to carry, but you cannot tell others no to carry.

And if that girl carried a .38, her purity would be intact and the rapist dead.  Would you deny her the right to carry too?

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 2

Phade, you have no concept of self defense, liberty or freedom.

Gun free zones = self defense free zones.

You can choose not to carry, but you cannot tell others no to carry.

And if that girl carried a .38, her purity would be intact and the rapist dead.  Would you deny her the right to carry too?

You have no concept that neither the "rape" nor the shooting is about self defense, liberty, or freedom.

It's about decision-making - specifically on the part of the deviant. Everything that follows is consequential and sprials into the rabbit hole.

Mr B came home the other day and said "What the blazes is wrong with you?" What do mean? He exclaimed" Your  eye your rolling your eyes all the time!"...Oh said ..,," I was on Huntingny .com a few times today that's all"

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

It's about decision-making - specifically on the part of the deviant. Everything that follows is consequential and sprials into the rabbit hole.

Deviants don't make their decisions in a vacuum. If said deviant thinks that his actions may be thwarted, he will likely look elsewhere for an easier target, or indeed give up on the whole thing.

I was once attacked by a lunatic in the street who came up from behind and cold cocked me. It turned out he had beaten another individual up, farther back down the street. He expected me to cower and roll over for a beating. I didn't . I'm an old boxer. I stood my ground and waited for him to get close. He ran off once it became obvious I was up for the fight.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

Deviants don't make their decisions in a vacuum. If said deviant thinks that his actions may be thwarted, he will likely look elsewhere for an easier target, or indeed give up on the whole thing.

I was once attacked by a lunatic in the street who came up from behind and cold cocked me. It turned out he had beaten another individual up, farther back down the street. He expected me to cower and roll over for a beating. I didn't . I'm an old boxer. I stood my ground and waited for him to get close. He ran off once it became obvious I was up for the fight.

Its still not about guns, self defense, liberty, etc.

Whether in a vacuum or not the real issue is decision-making. Spinning it onto any other platform is misguided, so much so those bemoaning the gun free point are just as misguided as those yammering for more gun control in response to this.

I find it interesting that these mass murderers take advantage of places where they know they are unlikely to find firearms. In fact in the case of schools, that fact is backed up by the force of law. It appears that he more we disarm, the more these wackos take advantage of that situation. And there are those that want to increase potential safe targets for these guys.

• Like 3