Why we get a bad name as Deer hunters.

First-light

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/2 these "ethical" hunters complaing here probably go for head shots  :-\ .

Then they get up on their soap box talking about love and respect for the deer they just shot in the head, blew out 1/2 it's teeth, and the deer starves to death 3 weeks later.

In the mean time they call deer search, then post "deer search" called them back 4 days later, when it was too late.  All because they took a poor shot.

I took a good shot opportunity, unfortunately its not a perfect world and I hit low. The deer survived. Im sure you have never made a bad shot right? You have hit every deer with every shot you have ever took at one? If you say yes, I say you are a flat out liar. We all know what you are anyway.

Then they get up on their soap box talking about love and respect for the deer they just shot in the head, blew out 1/2 it's teeth, and the deer starves to death 3 weeks later.

In the mean time they call deer search, then post "deer search" called them back 4 days later, when it was too late.  All because they took a poor shot.

I took a good shot opportunity, unfortunately its not a perfect world and I hit low. The deer survived. Im sure you have never made a bad shot right? You have hit every deer with every shot you have ever took at one? If you say yes, I say you are a flat out liar. We all know what you are anyway.

Your deer didn't survive,  it died a slow painfull unethical death, and was probably ravaged by coyotte's while it was still alive.

Me, I never shot a deer.  But we know what you are.  Your a poor shot, who never recovered an animal.  Then you type away how ethical you are.

wow did this thread turn into a high school Face Book argument or what?

Poor deer.Ignorant you tube posters and there ya have it.7 pages of."i have more respect than that"."No you don't you kill too".Holly crap kids give it up.

Oh no.. another guy that doesn't get it...  :)

I believe the "it" is the fact that videos of this nature have no place in our sport.  Just because these two idiots have no respect for the sport, they are in NO WAY a representation of those of us that care for this sport and hold it to very near and dear to our hearts.

They made a video and that's fine...but it should have never been released to the public!!

I don't consider these guys hunters.  A true hunter wouldn't act in that manner and that's because they/we respect the sport and the quarry we persue.

Again..let me say i dont like this video..What is disrespectful..youve never felt the whoohoo feeling when you got a deer..do you stand up for the right to bear arms..but not free speech..youtube is just that..so when you find that crappy video dont share it..turn it off..

Silence breeds assent-get "it"

Poor deer.Ignorant you tube posters and there ya have it.7 pages of."i have more respect than that"."No you don't you kill too".Holly crap kids give it up.

Oh no.. another guy that doesn't get it...  :)

Really? ???

Am i the one on here arguing like a high schooler?

Maybe you dont get it.

Again..let me say i dont like this video..What is disrespectful..youve never felt the whoohoo feeling when you got a deer..do you stand up for the right to bear arms..but not free speech..youtube is just that..so when you find that crappy video dont share it..turn it off..

It disrespects everything that hunters have fought for over the years and still continue to fight for. That's the right to keep on hunting!!  I've had the whoohoo feeling and I stand up for gun rights and for freedom of speech.  Youtube isn't only freedom of speech, it is also freedom of stupidity!!

If these guys had any respect for hunters and themselves they wouldn't have posted that video.

This video is exactly the type of thing that anti's eat up.  Not only do we need to fight the anti's we need to fight our own?  I use the term "our own" very loosely for these two jerks.

Just because the idiots have the right to free speech , doesn't mean I have to like what he says.

Some guys just dont get it Joe. I get these 2 guys still argueing about the video here have the right to think what they think and also speack thir minds. The special breed billies in the video along with the 2 who are defending it is what seperates that breed from true hunters i guess... its nice to see that majority here does see a problem with how the video was carried out...

Oh no.. another guy that doesn't get it...  :(

unfortunately there are way too may that dont get it, and never will.  But when our PRIVELEGE to hunt is taken away, thye will be the first to point a finger and say it was everyone elses fault

Your deer didn't survive,  it died a slow painfull unethical death, and was probably ravaged by coyotte's while it was still alive.

Me, I never shot a deer.  But we know what you are.  Your a poor shot, who never recovered an animal.  Then you type away how ethical you are.

He was out walking in the field last week. You dont read very well, do you?

Im done with you. Please, if you have never shot a deer, keep it that way, we dont need you in this sport.

He was out walking in the field last week. You dont read very well, do you?

Im done with you. Please, if you have never shot a deer, keep it that way, we dont need you in this sport.

So your proud to say your injured deer is walking the field?

You should NOT be in this sport.  you should be at the range practicing, and practicing so YOU don't give hunters a bad name by injuring animals, and not harvesting them ethically.