LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Take two.... Bumped a coyote out of a hedgerow walkin in yesterday afternoon , startled the crap outa me , took off right on passed the cows and mmmm they were not happy about that lol!!! Nice blonde one , two other guys I was talkin to walkin out said they bumped into two in the morning about ten feet away ..... Looks like a found a good spot for yote season .... Winds are a little high but not in tree so mehhh... Supposed to lay down a little into the morning ... Dead still yesterday was not the greatest for movement so we'll see what the contrast brings ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9h

32 and real feel of 22 17 mph wsw winds Little dusting on the ground. Dark and cold. Back spasms started Friday. Yesterday sucked but after sitting all day yesterday I could barely put my socks on this morning. It still beats work ! Good luck people , enjoy the woods and be safe. Holy crud the windmills are loud today

Up at 4 am but too much wind for my hunting location to be safe (8n). I hunt woods and there are plenty of widow makers up there; don't want to make the term real today. Prob an afternoon sit in my future then 2 days of work then my real huncation starts over thanksgiving break.

Take two.... Bumped a coyote out of a hedgerow walkin in yesterday afternoon , startled the crap outa me , took off right on passed the cows and mmmm they were not happy about that lol!!! Nice blonde one , two other guys I was talkin to walkin out said they bumped into two in the morning about ten feet away ..... Looks like a found a good spot for yote season .... Winds are a little high but not in tree so mehhh... Supposed to lay down a little into the morning ... Dead still yesterday was not the greatest for movement so we'll see what the contrast brings ....

Coyote season is statewide from Oct 1 - March 27 , Shoot'em !

41 here and wind down to 10-15. Got out late in stand at 7. 2 shots close on the neighbors prop.

Not where I wanted to be this morn but due to the wind here I am. It was crazy windy overnight so maybe something will get up and move. Winter storm coming so airtime today will be good somewhere!

Not a great start. My dad texted around 725 that random 2 dogs with collars were barking at him 50 yards away. They wouldn't stop n no owner in site. I can hear it all from my spot. He's moving spots now. There goes the idea of deer coming in or out of pines this morning. These dogs are so loud nonstop

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Almost an hour since legal shooting time and nothing moving whatsoever. Fog is thick and can't see beyond 50 yds. Ugh! Many shots before legal time and few after but quiet since with few dogs yelping.

- Deerthug

Edited by Deerthug

Not a great start. My dad texted around 725 that random 2 dogs with collars were barking at him 50 yards away. They wouldn't stop n no owner in site. I can hear it all from my spot. He's moving spots now. There goes the idea of deer coming in or out of pines this morning. These dogs are so loud nonstop

Coyotes with collars you don't say?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems