LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Saw a few this morning, but on the other side of a gulley from me. A fox came by and I attempted a picture but couldn't get the phone out quick enough. a spike and a good size crotch horn were chasing a young lady who wanted nothing to do with them.

• Like 1

seems to me it is a nice day to drop my how 15' so that is exactly what I proceeded to do. Ugh, then down and up again. Only movement are squirrels and a fox running around while I got setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, when my bow dropped the level fell out of the sight, which I was unable to find, so I spent the afternoon buying a new sight and sighting it in, so this morning's hunting trip cost me $40. On the plus, the new sight is better than the one that came with the bow, and my last shot at 40 yards was off by an inch, so I can't complain about that.

Well, when my bow dropped the level fell out of the sight, which I was unable to find, so I spent the afternoon buying a new sight and sighting it in, so this morning's hunting trip cost me $40. On the plus, the new sight is better than the one that came with the bow, and my last shot at 40 yards was off by an inch, so I can't complain about that.

A level? I don't even use them when doing construction let alone shooting.
  • Like 3

Anyone just see a guy posted a picture of his deer with his illegal crossbow on the ny Facebook group? He took it down reaaaaaal fast.

Why was it illegal? Was it over 200lbs? I really don't understand that law.. along with many others too though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk