is this normal?

tuckersdaddy

Coons can be pretty bold and curious especially if there's food around.

I've seen a few that were obviously terribly sick, but that one looks like he still has his senses about him.

The only thing that doesn't look right is he's not splattered on a street with 4 other members of his family,lol

• Like 3

...pepper spray, a sharp stick, an arrow, 20ga or sit in the car waiting for him to show up like Wooly hinted at! They are easily trapped in a cage trap baited with sardines. Can probably buy one for what $$ an exterminator would charge. If he decides to set-up housekeeping in the SIL's garage or attic, then it becomes a real problem!

Oh my, did I get the wrong idea!

I thought that picture WAS your sister in law.  I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding....................

No, a coon doing things like that doesn't seem normal but maybe the rest of his immediate family is now pavement pancakes and he's looking for some lovin'?

Poor thang..............

• Like 1

I've caught the same one four times in a box trap over the last few months. He's so timid and mellow that I keep letting " this one " go. I bait with apples , he eats , gets caught , gets released and repeat. Last week I propped the door open and 25 minutes later I had to shoot him with the garden hose so he'd leave the trap. Never growls , hisses , nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/POyFGoT.jpg

attachicon.gif20150925_190552.jpgattachicon.gif20150925_190901-1.jpggot a nervous call from my sister inlaw. hung out for over an hour. she set off the car alam.. threw a few things at it... wouldn't leave. any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Call the Dec and they should send your region's ECO to take care of it or they might just tell you to shoot it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk