I'm going to whine a little

nodeerhere

Ok!!! So I'm sitting in the tree stand! That's why I'm telling this story... Everytime I hunt this stand I want to cry!! Haven't gotten over it. So 4 years earlier, thanksgiving day. 1st yr I bought my house. Hear some noise to my right. Look over and here comes the biggest deer I've ever seen. I only have one opening to shoot the way he is headed. So I get ready he steps into the opening and I stop him an squeeze the trigger. He kicks hard and takes off. I hit him good I know it! So I track him. Find out he ran across the st and went to jump the ditch and piled up on the other side! Neighbor had just let her dog out. Dog jumped the deer. Went on to posted property. They said they shot it and it was there buck. I asked to see the deer to confirm 2 holes! Wasn't allowed. Find out later from a friend who know the miserable prick that the buck scores a 173!! So I'm In my stand thinking about this! Ready to puke! Just thought I'd share!!!!!! Sorry to cry on ur guys shoulder

• Like 2

to me it sounds like a good memory you got to shoot a nice size buck you  shot it you don't have the mount bit you have a grate memory of it they have to remember that they stole that deer from you every time they look at that rack it brings back the day there took some thing that was not there's 

just remember the good hunt when he came by your stand when you took the shot and you killed the deer that's what you remember it was a good  hunt 

Go to his house late this friday night. Crawl under his truck, & pull out his oil drain plug. Make sure you catch the oil in a jug so he doesn't get tipped off. Put the plug back in & leave. That would still not be enough to repay him.

I mean, that's what you could do if you were the vindictive type.

Happened to my father, it was a very large 8 with a 24" inside spread. He knows that because the prick that shot it as it was about to keel over allowed him to handle the buck. His buck barrel was 24" and fit the spread. Guy told my dad he shouldn't had pushed the deer it was dead on its feet. My dad hit in in the liver. Guy new it was dead on its feet. My dad said no deer is worth fighting over between to guys with guns.

Go to his house late this friday night. Crawl under his truck, & pull out his oil drain plug. Make sure you catch the oil in a jug so he doesn't get tipped off. Put the plug back in & leave. That would still not be enough to repay him.

or have a lady friend call his wife and tell her she's been banging her husband....and then hang up.

• Like 1

Maybe the tables will turn and the miserable preek will wound a 184 buck, it crosses onto your property, wanders under your stand, you finish the buck off, the preek neighbor tracks it to your stand, he claims it's his buck, you tell him he's trespassing, you have him arrested and all is good.

Thanks for all the reply guys. And the sob don't have a truck! Or old lady! Scum bag! A friend of mine sent me a pic and told me I should have emptied the gun. But there was a house 100 yrds away and I didn't feel comfortable taking more then one shot! ( and yes it was my neighbor and I had permission!) ( don't want to get jumped on) should I post the pic? And thanks again got all the support!

Isn't sugar in the gas tank better?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I'd still be sick over it, too. A little payback might help you feel better. It's never too late, if they really deserve it. Perfect, because he'll have no idea who did it or why. I'm sure you're not the only one he's screwed.

I read this somewhere & always liked it- "Revenge is a dish best served cold"