Beer

Dom

I'm always trying new beers. Recommendations are good. Lot of the groceries now let you do a mixed 6 so you can try a beer before committing to a 4 or 6 pack. Also beer festivals you can taste a lot of different beers. Also lots of bars have multiple microbrews, some have 50-100+ Bartenders will let you sample or try flights and a good tender will try to figure out your tastes. But I tend to forget and have to try em all again lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Paula said:

When I am looking at all the beer, I am so lost. I end up with what I am use to

It's a good suggestion to ask the bartender for a small sample, I do that often.  They will usually ask what you have liked in the past and make suggestions from there.  You can also get single bottles of beer at Wegmans and create your own six pack.  Or post what you like here on this thread, I'm sure lots of people will give you suggestions.

• Like 2

Try this app to get an idea about what others think of beers you might want to try. 
untappd.com  
Enjoying a Stone Enjoy by 7-4-17.  A nice imperial IPA. 
IMG_2068.JPG

I'll look up a beer on beeradvocate quite often if I'm not familiar with it.
Buy singles of a style you like , buy a style you've never tried , ask bar tender for a taste , do a flight at a bar. If you like IPA's look up top IPA's in NY If you're traveling to another state do the same Friend or family member traveling out of state ask them to bring you home a few to try. Some are very limited to certain areas. Heady Topper , Sip of sunshine etc to Vermont . Pliny to only a few cities in CA, Trillium and Treehouse to Boston ,MA Try a gose It's generally a low abv with a slight salty , maybe slightly fruity , coriander etc. Refreshing for sure. Very light in body

• Like 1

Buy singles of a style you like , buy a style you've never tried , ask bar tender for a taste , do a flight at a bar. If you like IPA's look up top IPA's in NY If you're traveling to another state do the same Friend or family member traveling out of state ask them to bring you home a few to try. Some are very limited to certain areas. Heady Topper , Sip of sunshine etc to Vermont . Pliny to only a few cities in CA, Trillium and Treehouse to Boston ,MA Try a gose It's generally a low abv with a slight salty , maybe slightly fruity , coriander etc. Refreshing for sure. Very light in body

Don't forget fiddlehead. Second fiddle. I'd take over heady any day. Frost and Foam from Vermont as well. Northeast could be IPA capital. Can't mention Vermont without Hillfarmstead. Good post turkeyfeathers

• Like 1

Don't forget fiddlehead. Second fiddle. I'd take over heady any day. Frost and Foam from Vermont as well. Northeast could be IPA capital. Can't mention Vermont without Hillfarmstead. Good post turkeyfeathers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Larry302 said:

All I know is these are from Belgium  , they were given to me and I can't read the label .

But after im done cutting the grass , I'm drinking one .

IMG_4345.JPG

The red one tastes like cherry pop. Its brewed with Stevia. It was ok but nothing I'd buy again. 

• Like 2