Beer

Dom

32 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Niiice!

The problem was they couldn’t keep the cooler filled , so it had a short time to cool down . I would say almost 50% were drinking it , so I switched to Genny White cans, much colder .

• Like 1

Thin man : A big Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout collaboration with our friends from Bluejacket (Washington, DC) and Mean Sardine Brewery (Ericera, Portugal). Notes of cold brew coffee sourced from Buffalo (Public) and Maryland (Vigilante) blend with vanilla for a cappuccino-like nose.  Rich and velvety, with flavors of  dark chocolate, coffee and light vanilla, the peppers present themselves softly, building over time. Aged in Tommyrotter Bourbon Barrels for 13 months.

B50317F1-76FE-47C7-BDB0-FFD717273B85.jpeg

• Like 2

6a23bd040a9a6bf639c9455f572e06ca.jpg
A Little thank you gift for a co-worker.
No idea what I got here - the gentleman at DeCeccios in Pelham nicely loaded my 6 pack after I told him I need thank you beers for a guy who is a big lacrosse fan/coach/sweater over the shoulder guy.
I threw in the Ruby Red!

• Like 3

6a23bd040a9a6bf639c9455f572e06ca.jpg
A Little thank you gift for a co-worker.
No idea what I got here - the gentleman at DeCeccios in Pelham nicely loaded my 6 pack after I told him I need thank you beers for a guy who is a big lacrosse fan/coach/sweater over the shoulder guy.
I threw in the Ruby Red!
Oh he done you good!

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Congrats! What's next for her?

She is going to USC for Grad school is the 95% odds 5% back to SU for Grad. SU is giving her a great deal but my little communist wants to go to Cali lol! Then for her PHD is her plan. 

• Like 1

She is going to USC for Grad school is the 95% odds 5% back to SU for Grad. SU is giving her a great deal but my little communist wants to go to Cali lol! Then for her PHD is her plan. 

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1