New bow suggestions

stoneam2006

Are those the only two new bows that you have shot?  If so, I'd recommend you shoot as many as you can to see which bow fits you best.  I know this is easier said than done, but most pro-shops carry multiple bow lines.  If price is a concern, there are some very good mid-priced bows out there that perform just about as well as their more expensive flagship counterparts.  

Ultimately, archery and bowhunting is a very personal thing - what works for me may not work for you and vice-versa.  Good luck with your search!

I would highly recommend and elite ,or at least shoot one ,the synergy is an amazing all around do everything bow. I shoot a Pure for 3D league and hunt with a Z28 , I'll probably bite the bullet and send payment for the impulse 31 afterwork.

• Like 1

Try as many as you can, get the one that "feels right".   So many good bows out today.  Elite as mentioned is a very nice shooting bow, Mathews makes great bows, Bowtech, Hoyt the list goes on but simply put you should get one that feels good.  Easy of draw, good back wall and easy shooting and let-off are some of the things I look for.   Good luck, let us know which one you choose.

• Like 2

buy once cry once......The new high end bows will last you a loooonnngggg time.I heard lots of good things about the Hoyts. I have a matthews chill and i am very happy with that so far. If I ever did decide to get a new bow it wouldn't be for a long time and would def take a look at the Hoyts.

• Like 1

buy once cry once......The new high end bows will last you a loooonnngggg time.I heard lots of good things about the Hoyts. I have a matthews chill and i am very happy with that so far. If I ever did decide to get a new bow it wouldn't be for a long time and would def take a look at the Hoyts.

Yea I tried to tell that to my wife that when my kid turned of age (he just turned 6 last week) I'll be able to give him this bow and it will still be a sweet bow and I'll buy a new one then so gives me like 6 ish years till I get a new one after this...lol she wasn't buying it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Is that actually in belmont?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

His  shop now in Friendship,NY about one mile east of Friendship Dairies plant. You can call his phone number and get his hours of business. He has nearly Forty years of Bow tuning experience.

• Like 1

Is it strictly a hunting rig ? What is the most important feature to have ? Smooth draw ,holds well ,blazing fast ,super forgiving? Whats your draw length ? I have 4 different model elites you can try , anywhere from a 2010 to a 2015 if you are looking to go the used route ,let me know ,i don't think we live too far from each other.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1