Screen names

Big Indian

I was born missing my left hand, and forearm.  I wear several different myoelectric prosthetics, and am very proud of it, so I thought Bionic was fitting.
IMG_4364.JPG

What's the design on your arm? It looks pretty cool from the small sliver in your picture

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When I bought my first truck it had a blue bug deflector that said buckmaster. I was in high school and coupled with the fact that I skipped a lot of days during deer season the name has stuck and I'm still called it by people I went to school with. The 7600 is because it's my favorite rifle ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 10:00 PM, Bionic said:

I was born missing my left hand, and forearm.  I wear several different myoelectric prosthetics, and am very proud of it, so I thought Bionic was fitting.

IMG_4364.JPG

You are awesome!!!  I hope you to see you in pictures with your monster buck this year, good luck! 

• Like 2

The bike I was riding at the time and my first initial, I just carried it over from an HD site I was a member of.  Sadly... it's long gone.
Real name is Don

2.jpg

Hope you upgraded it to a black one. Black and chrome are the way to go

Untill you gotta polish chrome then you hate it lol...my next bike will be street glide charcoal grey (flat) with black chrome everything

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ah its not that bad polishing it. I have two. A fatboy and a heritage classic. Not too terrible polishing. And every now and again you hire someone to detail it with their qtips and stuff

Ah its not that bad polishing it. I have two. A fatboy and a heritage classic. Not too terrible polishing. And every now and again you hire someone to detail it with their qtips and stuff

It's amazing how good a legit detail shop can make it look

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Hope you upgraded it to a black one. Black and chrome are the way to go

Yeah yeah yeah. I know, I know, black and chrome, like everyone else. Funny, but true story... The day I picked up that bike at Gowanda HD, my son drove me. He looked at it and said "Damn, that's really nice Dad, I really like the Maybelline Red. Is that rack for your purse?"

I'm a fan of the Candy Red, not everyone is ... I actually had a harder time selling that bike because it WASN'T black.  

No upgrade, I can't ride any longer due to medical condition, just not worth the risk any more.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know, I know, black and chrome, like everyone else. Funny, but true story... The day I picked up that bike at Gowanda HD, my son drove me. He looked at it and said "Damn, that's really nice Dad, I really like the Maybelline Red. Is that rack for your purse?"
I'm a fan of the Candy Red, not everyone is ... I actually had a harder time selling that bike because it WASN'T black.  
No upgrade, I can't ride any longer due to medical condition, just not worth the risk any more.

Hahaha! Ah man bummer on the medical condition. Ever consider a trike? Or a conversion on it?