Who's Voting For Hillary ?

I have been on several boards and read hundreds of news articles and I always view the comment sections.

Besides, Redneck I know of no other person voting for the Clinton Corruption in Washington side.

Where are her supporters and are they watching any legitimate news organization (even the skewed) ? 

I also have not gotten a single call to participate on any election poll.....

Who are these so called Clinton backers and where are they hiding ??

I have been on several boards and read hundreds of news articles and I always view the comment sections.
Besides, Redneck I know of no other person voting for the Clinton Corruption in Washington side.
Where are her supporters and are they watching any legitimate news organization (even the skewed) ? 
I also have not gotten a single call to participate on any election poll.....
Who are these so called Clinton backers and where are they hiding ??

Unfortunately, there are tons of them. I work in NYC and I don't work with anyone not voting for Hillary. Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather be breast fed by Bruce Jenner than vote for Hillary..

Trump is a total asshole, but he represents my interests better than Hillary.. I refuse to say that I am voting for Trump..I am voting AGAINST Hillary..

It is indeed a travesty that the American people have to decide between these two  scumbags..

There was a time when there was some dignity attached to the office of President..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I can't find anyone who is, just as I've never talked to anyone who voted for Obama

I know one guy who admitted voting for Obama, TWICE...He said he was disappointed in the first term but hoped that Obama would improve in his second term

This same guy also married the same woman twice and divorced her both times.....I guess he was a slow learner.  Just as an aside, he collected six figures as superintendant of  a Rochester area school district, and now is collecting an outrageous pension at the taxpayer's expense...  True story...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

I could never, ever, vote for Clinton.  If she is somehow elected three days from now it's an absolute certainty that every bit of our national sovereignty, and whatever it means to "Be American" that we hold so dear, will be up for sale to the highest bidder before the year is out. That's how she rolls, and it doesn't work for a lot of us.

Trump has a lot of good, solid, realistic policies and ideas. He's also got the 'stones' to stand up against the Uniparty Cabal in this fight. I can't think of anyone better to lead this movement of real change in our country. I am not alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Unfortunately, there are tons of them. I work in NYC and I don't work with anyone not voting for Hillary. Sucks.

I think in NYC  the dems can do no wrong for many people that live there  no matter what they will vote Democrat.

And then they wonder why there is so much corruption. 

In my feild of work Im in and talk to a lot of business owners and I if I kept track of there voting status it would be around 50 Hillary to 1 Trump vote.  Im not a fan of either one but certainly would prefer Trump.  I just still dont think he has a chance.  I think the biggest win will come due to egos.  Ones like redneck who know she is the wrong choice but wont swallow there ego and admit it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wdswtr said:

In my feild of work Im in and talk to a lot of business owners and I if I kept track of there voting status it would be around 50 Hillary to 1 Trump vote.  Im not a fan of either one but certainly would prefer Trump.  I just still dont think he has a chance.  I think the biggest win will come due to egos.  Ones like redneck who know she is the wrong choice but wont swallow there ego and admit it.

You never know people will lie even if they like trump they will not say .

After reading the letters to the editor in the local paper it shocks me as to how many support Hildabeast . 
we are potentially setting a dangerous precedent where we are now willing to elect people who are undeniably corrupt and under criminal investigation. It is very very worrying and a highly destructive step for any country.
  • Like 4

I guess I am very confused by what seems like a "no brainer" in this election. Trump must be viewed as so disgusting a person that some are willing to overlook the ongoing cloud of corruption that has surrounded the Clinton legacy for years.

If America backs her and she lands in the White House I fear it will take centuries to recover from absolute scandal and the wake of destruction left behind. The supreme court will be gutted and move radically away from the constitution and our rights. Even bigger government will be in place and middle America will be left to carry the tax burdens of all. Industrial growth will be completely stalled and we will be more dependent on foreign goods and services. Our educational system, all ready broken, will fall further away from the rankings in quality. Our children will be faced to shoulder the burden on this all. 

We will no longer be in control of our government, the government will be in control of us. We will become the servants, and not the served by our elected officials. I never have viewed myself as an alarmist. But, this election cycle has deep and long lasting ramifications if she is elected.

God bless America and I hope the country has the foresight and open mindedness to make a clear decision on election day.

Please get out and VOTE on Tuesday !!!!

Edited by Salmon_Run
add info
  • Like 1