Saw New AR-15 gun today

FYI,   I was at Cabela's this AM. & the salesman was handling  a new rifle that looked just like an AR semi auto but it was a pump action.  Pretty sweet gun! It has a 10 round mag. that looked like a 30 round mag.(just longer), a pump action, this one was 223 cal. I think it was made by "Troy" not sure? It had a $700 price tag on it.  I  thinking they will sell quite a few of these.  All NY legal.   There is a u-tube review on it check it out, "Troy pump action AR-15" 

Edited by hunter49

Personally , Id rather buy an 80% lower and build a real AR off the books . Not that I have .... I know many who also are buying 80%  Glocks .

I like pumps in shotguns  , in fact there is a 8 round Benelli stuffed full of 00, not far away , but AR platforms should be semi . Screw Andy .

• Like 2

These have been around for a couple of years. Id actually like to see how they do with accuracy.

You guys can bash the AR platform for how it looks all you want, but the fact that they are just as accurate as any bolt action rifle out there, without heavy modification (as most semi autos need to achieve that), is undeniable. Their flexibility is great as well, being able to adjust stock length, grips, etc to the shooter is unmatched.

To each their own though.