Lone Silver Wolf

NYhunting support

Ok who stole The Jerkman’s screen name this time...no way thats the guy who pees (sitting down, I might add) in the ladies’ room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know what your talking about. And libraries are excellent! You as an English teacher should know better than most. And I do admit I don't utilize the library's resources anywhere near enough.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Don't know what your talking about. And libraries are excellent! You as an English teacher should know better than most. And I do admit I don't utilize the library's resources anywhere near enough.

By resources ,do you mean the ladies room? LOL

• Like 1

Just now, The Jerkman said:

They are unisex at the library

I didn't realize you were talking about the Portland library , carry on.

• Like 1

Also update:

PayPal case escalated to PayPal. Hope to get money back soon! Shit even the shirts would be good. But at this point it is just ridiculous. Highly recommend@Jeremy K and anyone else that has yet to get the things they paid for to start the process. Do not wait otherwise you'll run out of time to file claim. Anyways hope to get this resolved ASAP.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Also update:

PayPal case escalated to PayPal. Hope to get money back soon! Shit even the shirts would be good. But at this point it is just ridiculous. Highly recommend@Jeremy K and anyone else that has yet to get the things they paid for to start the process. Do not wait otherwise you'll run out of time to file claim. Anyways hope to get this resolved ASAP.

I'm stubborn as some of you may have noticed. I'll wait it out to receive shirts. and then i'll trade you one of the 2 I ordered for your $20 million jerky recipe even up

• Like 1

I'm stubborn as some of you may have noticed. I'll wait it out to receive shirts. and then i'll trade you one of the 2 I ordered for your $20 million jerky recipe even up
Nah I'll just re-order if they ever start getting delivered. I think he's either dead or in jail or ran away

Nah I'll just re-order if they ever start getting delivered. I think he's either dead or in jail or ran away

Happy to note that he does not appear to be dead nor in jail or any other bad thing. Seems to be alive as he just logged back in!

• Like 1

it's official, @Burmjohn logged in about an hour. made some forum updates?

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

My T shirt orders from Sept. 19th now say "expired". Maybe @burmjohn canceled them?

Site was down for a bit this afternoon. I was honestly hoping this site wasn't being closed down.

Heck, I'll pay all of ya for what you ordered, if it keeps this place up and going!

There has to be a legitimate reason for the stuff not going out. I really don't think burmjohn is out to screw anyone! And I'm sure he's well off enough to not need the few bucks to get by!

• Like 5

Site was down for a bit this afternoon. I was honestly hoping this site wasn't being closed down.
Heck, I'll pay all of ya for what you ordered, if it keeps this place up and going!
There has to be a legitimate reason for the stuff not going out. I really don't think burmjohn is out to screw anyone! And I'm sure he's well off enough to not need the few bucks to get by!
I got refunded after my PayPal case. Me thinks they are just out of stock and not happening

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

it's official, @Burmjohn logged in about an hour. made some forum updates?

Thanks-- I was wondering why, I could not get back in. Then, I saw - Update in progress- try again later.

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yeah, notice that he refunded you the money and is still sending you a shirt?

Oh of course man!  I PM'd him saying I'd happily still pay for the shirt.  Like I said earlier in this chat, I don't mind the 18$.  I've gotten tons of advice and laughs out of this forum that I'm not worried about it.  I'm in IT so I know what a pain in the ass admin stuff is.

• Like 1

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

I'd love to buy the shirts I originally tried to buy AND one of those sick wind breakers if@burmjohn can confirm he will be able to ship them out in a reasonable timeframe if he even has them in stock. Hell I'd have gladly taken the shirts over a refund

I’ll sell you my north face HuntingNY sweatshirt for a fair price jerkman.  
 I’m waiting things out on shirts in anticipation of getting a free year on this forum for the inconvenience 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ll sell you my north face HuntingNY sweatshirt for a fair price jerkman.  
 I’m waiting things out on shirts in anticipation of getting a free year on this forum for the inconvenience 
No I want the sick windbreaker someone had

11 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

No I want the sick windbreaker someone had

I can make one of those too 

• Like 2