NYhunting support

Einsamer Krieger

*sigh* My invoice expired too, just checked.  That makes me sad, more for the loss of the shirt than the loss of the 18$.  I'll consider the 18$ arrears for countless hours of entertainment and instruction.

That is a good point about emails though, can any of the moderators take a backup of the site?  

I doubt I'm the only closet nerd on the site, but I'm in IT so if you need help or something let me know.  Google will answer most IT questions.

• Like 2

So if there was a change in ownership, who’d be interested in running it?

I would sign a 4 year, $10M contract to be commissioner of the forum. Roger Goodell makes way more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lol, i would hold off on starting a new site cause people havent gotten T- Shirts.  This one is awesome - its really the only one I am ever on.  Hope John keeps it open for all of us and cant thank him enough for starting it, just wish i found it sooner.  

I agree I hope we are on here a real long time. Here today gone tomorrow, it happens. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

Had no idea that people were having a Rough time getting approved to become a member. I do know that once you are in-- as - Sits In Trees would say-- You are in for Life.

I think the approval thing started when we were being inundated with so many spammers . No idea why there is a problem now . Burmjohn has to make the approvals . 

5 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Make sure it isn't blackbelt bill ! We would be overloaded with a lot more of the Kung-Fu crap videos ! :taunt:

I think if he were in charge, only those who hunt Stewart State Forest would be allowed to join.   And of course they'd also have to give up their parking spot to him.  :)

• Haha 2

Since bermjohn is very busy enjoying his life at this time. And cudo's to him! Could our current mods, and perhaps one or two new ones, be given more authority from our esteemed site owner? To approve new members, run the store, and other needed duties?

Would really like to see this site continue for many more years to come. I've met some of the best people I know from this place! Made friends I'll have for life. I visit every day. And except for a guitar site, it's pretty much the only one I frequent.

If there is anything I can do to help, I'll be happy to do so.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Kpkot text me last week. He forgot his log in password and had sent to his email which has changed so no recovery possible. Created new forum account with new email and will have to wait for approval 

He may be waiting for months/years if Burmjohn never logs in.

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Since bermjohn is very busy enjoying his life at this time. And cudo's to him! Could our current mods, and perhaps one or two new ones, be given more authority from our esteemed site owner? To approve new members, run the store, and other needed duties?

Would really like to see this site continue for many more years to come. I've met some of the best people I know from this place! Made friends I'll have for life. I visit every day. And except for a guitar site, it's pretty much the only one I frequent.

If there is anything I can do to help, I'll be happy to do so.

same here. I quit a fishing forum and predator hunting forum and use this forum as my sole one for posting. I browse bowsite, but this is my go-to forum.

7 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

same here. I quit a fishing forum and predator hunting forum and use this forum as my sole one for posting. I browse bowsite, but this is my go-to forum.

This is my #1 site aswell.dont do social media sites.was on a fishing one years ago but dropped that.good idea grampy!!!!out of likes as usual.....

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 9:31 AM, WNYBuckHunter said:

Whelp, theres your problem, this is HuntingNY, not NYhunting. ;)

Just playin, I texted the owner a few mins ago. You should be hearing something from him soon.

Whelp, well, that's just side remark, not cool, just a question, Geez.  Darn near 70 years old,  guess questions are not entertained on this web site.  Didn't mean to offend anyone.  Never heard anything, not even a Thank You, WOW!!

• Confused 1

I don't post a lot of stuff because of 1. I'm hunting, not texting, 2, hunting for more than sixty years. 3. on this site you post large amounts of stuff so you can be a Veteran Hunter, somehow that doesn't make any sense.  Sent money for a hat, no response, nothin but the money was taken.

NOT COOL

Edited by Lone Silver Wolf
misspelled word

Whelp, well, that's just side remark, not cool, just a question, Geez.  Darn near 70 years old,  guess questions are not entertained on this web site.  Didn't mean to offend anyone.  Never heard anything, not even a Thank You, WOW!!
Dude you should relax a bit he gave a wink clearly implying he was joking around. Hopefully everyone gets their shirts soon

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Lone Silver Wolf said:

It was a joke. Relax. 

• Sad 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:18 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

Kpkot text me last week. He forgot his log in password and had sent to his email which has changed so no recovery possible. Created new forum account with new email and will have to wait for approval 

He had any luck Jay?  My buddys been waiting about a month so far.

• Like 1