Photobucket

moog5050

6 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

works great. Same sideways shit as with everything else on here...lol

LOL - note the camo crocs with safety orange sole.  Key to success in both hunting and fishing (and mowing the law, staining the deck, smoking a brisket, etc.).

• Like 2

Google Photo is free.

Want to post photos to the forum from Google Photos?  I select the photo I want to post.  Download to phone.  Post to tappatalk straight from phone.  I'm put in the extra step to save $400/yr.

5 hours ago, Belo said:

this will wreck a lot of forums. it's annoy as is on car website to find an old "how to" tutorial with pictures missing. Canceling/moving/deleting a pb account will crush all those old posts, particularly the older forums that didn't allow direct photo upload. 

I wonder if PB has any official statement on why they did it?  What a disastrous move in my opinion.......

you would think they could have come up with a much lower price to continue their service. I'm guessing they did just shoot their foot off, they shot both legs off at the nuts.  

• Like 2

They totally shot themselves in the foot if they think average people will pay $40 a month for their services. That's around what people pay for a cell phone line each month.

While cruising around another forum I saw someone mention postimg.org as a website to share pics with in case anyone here is looking for a PB replacement

4 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

I wish I would have known about this before they started charging. Hell, I can't even download my own videos from PhotoBucket to put back onto my PC now!  

Yes, the sucktitude is Heavy Duty. 

So what does everyone use for a cloud storage site for mainly videos, w/o uploading for the entire world to see or costing a small fortune??? Even on their best day, Photobucket was always terrible for ease of uploading videos and producing degraded quality.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

So what does everyone use for a cloud storage site for mainly videos, w/o uploading for the entire world to see or costing a small fortune??? Even on their best day, Photobucket was always terrible for ease of uploading videos and producing degraded quality.

Google Photos.  Google Drive.  Tons of storage space and it's free.  You don't have to share it out.  Will even back up your photos automatically if you want to set up synchronization.  Only thing I don't like about it is that if you do share it out, you don't have full control.

I use to pay for SmugMug for that but I decided to end my subscription to them.  They were really good but even at $60 a year I was like why pay when I get something for free.  The great thing about SmugMug is that you can share your photo's to someone for them to see but prevent them from downloading/copying the photo's without your permission.  Great for budding photographers.

12 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

youtube for videos for sure. you can make them private. 

16 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

I just downloaded ~150 pics (all one by one...), but I can't view or download any videos.

yeah sorry didn't try videos. you can dl albums though instead of individual pics. i had to move sub albums into one big one because the stupid site wont let you dl an album with subs.

I never figured out how to post videos but am all for being able to post short clips

I use to be able to attach videos instead of pics from my iPhone thru tapatalk but now only pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk