Not Just Another Day

Steve D

Are you Fn kidding me ?! Not one single article or mention of 911 in Buffalo News paper today. Just went through the whole paper. I'm looking up "contact us" and emailing them a severe nasty gram !!

Edit :one tiny little article almost unrelated     Nasty gram has been sent. 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 5

A very sad day in our history to be never forgotten or lost from our thoughts and prayers.

Thousands died and many more suffered and continue to suffer from the horrific events of this day.

God Bless.

Dan

Edited by Salmon_Run
spelling error
  • Like 1

My cousin was in the south tower and was told to stay there after the first plane struck the north tower.  She decided not to stay there just before the 2nd plane hit.  She was below the floors it hit, but still saw lots of fire and burnt bodies as she fled.  The smoke was horrible and she breathed it in.  About 5 years later she was diagnosed with cancer of the tongue and had most of it cut out.  She had to learn how to speak again and to this day sounds as if she is choking.  She lost her good paying bank job because of it too.  

Edited by Rattler