Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

What's your go to pizza up there north of The Wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Both of our daughters work at CPC,  down your way, so that's where most of our pizza comes from these days. Their pizza is good and so is lots of other stuff that they make.

I find that my venison goes a lot farther since they started working there.  Normally, I would be thru at least one deer by this time, but we haven't even gone thru half of one yet. 

I guess I will have to start being more selective with my buck tags this year.  Maybe 4 points on a side rather that the 3 points minimum on a side antler rule that I have used for many years.

Both of our daughters work at CPC,  down your way, so that's where most of our pizza comes from these days. Their pizza is good and so is lots of other stuff that they make.
I find that my venison goes a lot farther since they started working there.  Normally, I would be thru at least one deer by this time, but we haven't even gone thru half of one yet. 
I guess I will have to start being more selective with my buck tags this year.  Maybe 4 points on a side rather that the 3 points minimum on a side antler rule that I have used for many years.

Yeah we go three times a week lol

• Like 1

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

Yeah we go three times a week lol

I like their fish too, and consequently, my "free" fish is also lasting longer than usual.  We finally finished the last of our lake Erie bass from last year this week.

I have never been a big  chicken wing fan, but I would have to give Marvin's a slight edge over CPC on those.  I had a few of their Bourbon street bbq ones Thursday night and they were phenomenal.  Plus, it's a much shorter drive for me.

I like their fish too, and consequently, my "free" fish is also lasting longer than usual.  We finally finished the last of our lake Erie bass from last year this week.
I have never been a big  chicken wing fan, but I would have to give Marvin's a slight edge over CPC on those.  I had a few of their Bourbon street bbq ones Thursday night and they were phenomenal.  Plus, it's a much shorter drive for me.

Yeah about a five wood LOL

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

After fishing breakfast, biscuits and sausage gravy with venison apple sausage. And a hopeful pup. 

IMG_20210514_111407174.jpg

OMG this picture is classic, Charlie is NOT your best friend right now! I think he may even choose Tacs over you. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...