Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

20 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

My suggestion, go get him tonight if you can. With the rains tonight the blood will be all but gone. Gun shots kill different than bows shots 9 out of 10 if he's going to die he's already dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing it was rifle I agree I'd push the trail further and should be a dead deer. I'd worry about a bear as much as yotes. 

442F38A4-3A22-4C96-A614-6B6E263B209A.thumb.png.2e0af5098eac370d3c5622ecbe0f2523.png
Well hopefully if that was bait it was done in a state that is not New York. Because that would be illegal. I can neither confirm nor deny what that yellow stuff was. Hopefully just yellow leaves.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Illegal baiting should be lifetime ban. Only way to end it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's not crucify the guy. That guy that films his hunts and just posted all his videos baits and does so legally in NJ so let's not jump to conclusions.

19 minutes ago, growalot said:

Lol..good luck with that...

Well raining and a line of rain snow from Buffalo to here is looking like an all day event...The r e goes the swamp stand....need to reevaluate.

Your "swamp" stand is in DC??? lol..I predict you will get an 8 point today.

So nothing but stars in Webster. , light mist in Victor , then rain at my spot wtf. 

Sodfather May have been right.....

So cool, it’s only raining where I hunt!

74293F05-CA0B-4DCB-92A7-26D934F80BAA.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Let's not crucify the guy. That guy that films his hunts and just posted all his videos baits and does so legally in NJ so let's not jump to conclusions.

Ulster county is just a short jog to NJ.

For goodness sake people don't jump to conclusions! I have a friend that junts Jersey and NY he is located just over the border in NJ lets just relax and take a breath. I know the hunting is hard but Jeez. 

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 1

Ulster county is just a short jog to NJ.
For goodness sake people don't jump to conclusions! I have a friend that junts Jersey and NY he is located just over the border in NJ lets just relax and take a breath. I know the hunting is hard but Jeez. 
That's why I said let's not crucify him. And just mentioned looked like bait and that he was hopefully outside of NY. And yes Ulster is spitting distance from NJ

Merlot....I have no idea where DC came from ? I said a line from Buffalo to here.

Stay at home's post shows that line of precipitation on the radar.

He's speaking of the political swamp. DTS MAGA!

Now someone please kill some deer today! I won't be able to get back out till Saturday. Need to live vicariously through everyone

• Like 2

LOL...that grew wings and flew right over my head...

BTW Merlot...I'm not out there yet not sure yet if I'm going but...Told Mr B that I will get a big one now....The Gator is getting picked up today to go get fixed and serviced..leaving me with just the tractor...

Edited by growalot