WNYBuckHunter

Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

Currently, it's 83* F. here now. I'm getting a re-roof from Hurricane damage and the roofers are loving' life. LOL
Frickin hurricanes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TF, Is that an Olive Garden entrance?
No it's a pro shop at a golf range. Turk is a golf pro

Would it be OK if I spiced up the batch with some high end Pennsylvania tags?
I can send a buck tag and doe tag..........
YOU CAN'T BEAT MY MEAT!!!!

jeffsjerky.com

• Like 1

Well well well....everyone still waiting for me to return Saturday for a nice buck kill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That depends, are you going to get out of bed this Saturday or sleep in like a little beyotch like last weekend??
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Lol biz got burned!

I will make it out Sunday at least for one last hoorah for reg season. But at this point I’m just ready to drop a couple does with the muzzy and get them in the freezer. I think I’m going to go another year with no buck. I sure did pass a lot of decent and young ones, way more than the year before as well. Trail cam pics were off the charts compared to the year before as well. I guess the things I’m doing are working well. Hoping the 3rd year will be the charm for a good mature buck. I’ll be ready that’s for sure

• Like 2

Drive was mildly sketchy. 27 Real feel of 20. Few inches of snow. 8 mph wsw wind. Toting the kids 20 again today. Time to get er done. Good luck to all going out today.

• Like 4

No, no & NO........stay home and make soup with your tag.

I got unlimited doe tags so the soup will never end.

PS - you hunting today, or finally redoing that wallpaper we talked about?

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

That depends, are you going to get out of bed this Saturday or sleep in like a little beyotch like last weekend??

I can’t answer that till Saturday morning.

• Like 3

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Lol biz got burned!

I will make it out Sunday at least for one last hoorah for reg season. But at this point I’m just ready to drop a couple does with the muzzy and get them in the freezer. I think I’m going to go another year with no buck. I sure did pass a lot of decent and young ones, way more than the year before as well. Trail cam pics were off the charts compared to the year before as well. I guess the things I’m doing are working well. Hoping the 3rd year will be the charm for a good mature buck. I’ll be ready that’s for sure

Same here about not shooting young ones and have more quality on trail cams. Good luck.

• Like 1

Good Luck this morning...I'm off to a dentist appointment...

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

So no Biz like guarantee on today but gotta say I’m feeling pretty good. Bumped 2 big tails out of creek bottom. Deer ran hard last night per tracks in snow. 

• Like 3

Good luck TF
I wish we would get some snow here!

So no Biz like guarantee on today but gotta say I’m feeling pretty good. Bumped 2 big tails out of creek bottom. Deer ran hard last night per tracks in snow. 

Come on- go big! Joe Namath did!

Real quiet here. Heard a couple shots south of me around 8 am .it's trying to snow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

97.3% of statistics are made up
Semper Fi !

Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver !

Pulled a card on way in. f3f7919ee6c8a8ee9b43116c06e6c65b.jpg609c98629264c57dcbbd9ef73e31a793.jpg
Zippo seen so far. Loving this neckwarmer you plop a handwarmer in. Big fluffers coming down now

• Like 2

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Good Luck!

Had some car trouble with my girlfriends car this morning so I had To stay home from work and deal with that. This snow and light wind seems too good to bother going to the office for the rest of the day. Gonna head down to the farm this afternoon. I’m leaving for a trip in the morning, so I dont Have time to process a deer, but if I see Something big, it’s going down and will be dropped at the local processors tonight. 

• Like 3

Testing out my new socks. Couple hours of waiting for a doe before going in to work this morning.

• Like 1

No luck yesterday, of course saw 8 deer in field after legal shooting hours. May try again Saturday. Good luck all

• Like 1

I saw more dead deer on the side of the roads this a.m. than all year.. we now have snow on the ground...starting sauce then heading out..finally low winds but seriously COLD!

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.