Jason aldean concert mass shooting

silent death

2 minutes ago, silent death said:

This is gonna sound messed up but if he wasn't set up just to be a fall guy why take your own life....wouldn't u go out in a blaze of gun fire as the swat team rushed the door.....I don't think he was the only shooter there if he was at all...I wanna see the security video of him coming into the hotel and who he was with that should be a simple task 

a lot of these guys kill themselves....far from unheard of.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

We have gotten so used to these things being ISIS inspired or some home-grown terrorist group that we have forgotten that even un-affiliated people can slip over the edge suddenly and violently. It will be interesting to follow the investigation.

My big fear is that this guy has shown the suicide wackos a new and effective means to terror that may become very commonplace soon. And there is no imaginable defense against it. I think he has changed our way of life in a permanent way.

i agree. but wackos often can't think straight to coordinate all that went into this. I've often thought about this type of event. What happens when someone with money and half a brain in their head decides they're going to do some damage? A lot of the mass shooting are poorly executed or poorly thoughtout because there's some rage or fuel.

the scary thing here is this guy might be a pyscopath and just methodically went about planning to kill as many people as he could without emotion behind it. wasn't all over message boards tipping off authorities. 

but something still doesn't add up. a guy this smart and who planned this well has fertilizer in his trunk? but never made a bomb, but knew how to modify firearms? doesn't add up.

• Like 2

It's all just a sad situation.  ..and gun owners are gonna pay the price because the gun will be blamed and not the sycho behind the trigger...the news is just making it worse  for the family's who lost a loved ones I could not imagine the pain they are goin through 

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess the word is quite official now that at least two of the guns are modified AR's. So I think you can look for a new war against all semi autos.

I beg to differ, there has not been an official statement on what guns were used as it is a work in progress. There are articles that stated he owned such guns but no one know what he used just yet.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-thoroughly-prepared-for-massacre/ar-AAsPWSh?li=BBnb7Kz

I will guess it was a modified to fully auto gun on a tripod or two with multiple guns at the ready to compensate for over heating from rapid fire. No second mystery shooter as some believe. Time will tell and details will come out.

38 minutes ago, Belo said:

i agree. but wackos often can't think straight to coordinate all that went into this. I've often thought about this type of event. What happens when someone with money and half a brain in their head decides they're going to do some damage? A lot of the mass shooting are poorly executed or poorly thoughtout because there's some rage or fuel.

the scary thing here is this guy might be a pyscopath and just methodically went about planning to kill as many people as he could without emotion behind it. wasn't all over message boards tipping off authorities. 

but something still doesn't add up. a guy this smart and who planned this well has fertilizer in his trunk? but never made a bomb, but knew how to modify firearms? doesn't add up.

Or at least he knew how to buy modified weapons. It's going to be interesting to see how all of this develops. It is true that none of this makes any sense right now. Hopefully none of us can possibly understand the mentality of someone who would do this kind of thing and we are all struggling to make sense of something so illogical. But the details will eventually be all put together and released. Until then it is only natural to let our imaginations come up with all kinds of crazy scenarios. And I suppose it is all quite harmless theorizing.

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

A bump stock is NOT full auto. So please stop spreading the antigun bullshit false info

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The full auto mod quote came from the sheriff's mouth not some liberal spin rag so get off my ass.  I'm not some clueless liberal snowflake so take your personal attack and shove it.

In fact, go source your own information as it becomes public.  The investigation is far from over.  I'm not wasting any more time in this thread.  

3 minutes ago, Belo said:

for you and I maybe. there's people on this very forum who play with half a deck and will run with bad info. worries me to be honest. copy cats, misinformed revenge. not good.

Nah, it's all just discussion of possibilities of a very powerful and current event. Fear not!

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have, multiple times, and you arent going to make it as smooth for as long as the fire that was coming from that building. Sorry, but you arent.

100 percent agree, Ive fired several modified semi guns and it ain't like those sounds. Yes it's fast yes it's gunfire but not smooth long period of time shooting. Even with big clips etc. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Papist said:

Compare the shots fired at 48 seconds vs 1:10 in the cab driver video. Someone explain that please.

What about it?  Are you talking about the different sound of the gunfire?  The guy had a bunch of guns up there didn't he?  Probably started firing with a different gun the second volley of shots.  Two guns can sound different for a variety of reasons.  Different caliber, barrel length, one with a suppressor, one without.  Plenty of explanations for that.  I did not hear two guns going off at the same time, thus I have a hard time believing that there was more than one shooter.

15 hours ago, Papist said:

FBI Source: Vegas Shooter Found with Antifa Literature, Photos Taken in Middle East

https://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east.html

Do you really consider that a credible source of information?  The article also claims that the shooter was killed by responding LE, which contradicts what all the other news agencies (both left and right leaning) are saying.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Padre86 said:

The article also claims that the shooter was killed by responding LE, which contradicts what all the other news agencies (both left and right leaning) are saying.

There were early news reports saying LEOs/Swat engaged and killed the shooter. I remember them clearly. They later changed their tune for some reason. Some reports say he was killed on the scene. Others said he shot himself in a nearby motel room. That's some disparity

Despite Paddocks brother's claims that he had no political affiliation, there are photos of him with his brother's wife at an anti-Trump event. He is wearing a Nasa t-shirt. Lockheed Martin, where he worked, does work for NASA . That was one weird interview his brother gave too. Watch it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Padre86 said:

Do you really consider that a credible source of information?  The article also claims that the shooter was killed by responding LE, which contradicts what all the other news agencies (both left and right leaning) are saying.

Not to mention the guy claiming 9/11 was an inside job. Im buying stock in Reynolds wrap after reading that drivel.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Papist said:

There were early news reports saying LEOs/Swat engaged and killed the shooter. I remember them clearly. They later changed their tune for some reason. Some reports say he was killed on the scene. Others said he shot himself in a nearby motel room. That's some disparity

Despite Paddocks brother's claims that he had no political affiliation, there are photos of him with his brother's wife at an anti-Trump event. He is wearing a Nasa t-shirt. Lockheed Martin, where he worked, does work for NASA . That was one weird interview his brother gave too. Watch it

He hasnt worked for Lockheed Martin since the 80s, The picture that I saw claiming he was at an anti-Trump rally looks nothing like him. Its still pretty early in the investigation as to what exactly happened and why. Theres going to be a ton of cnflicting reports, especially early on.

20 minutes ago, Padre86 said:

You bet he does.  The more off the wall the source, the more likely Papist is to believe it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Papist said:

Do you have links to these early news reports?

Do you have links to the pictures of the shooter attending a political rally?

Even if you have supporting evidence for both of those things, I think you're reading too much into the event; information is still coming out, and there likely won't be a complete picture for at least a few more days.

Edited by Padre86

3 minutes ago, Papist said:

You can clearly see the muzzle fire in this video. It is the 4th floor. The cab driver says 'oh shit' when the gun fires

You don't see $#!+ on this video.  You must really reach deep into your butt to come up with this stuff!!