Bigger Boys Starting to Prowl

Cabin Fever

Ahh Love it when this starts to happen.  More than likely you have some doe starting to smell real good to them!  Buddy is in a tree now and says deer are everywhere!  That time of the year again.  If you can get out the next month anytime do it!  Wish I was not sick again or I would be out this weekend to, might still give it a shot as the weather is so mild.  Have to give up smoking!  For good this time!!!    

• Like 2

lol my deer must be slow lol. The little ones are not even started yet. No scrapes or rubs yet. I'll get excited in 7-10 more days. I still see a bigun on cam here and there but pretty much all nocturnal in the last 3 weeks.

I'll still be out but not going to overhunt it until I see some signs.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fletch said:

lol my deer must be slow lol. The little ones are not even started yet. No scrapes or rubs yet. I'll get excited in 7-10 more days. I still see a bigun on cam here and there but pretty much all nocturnal in the last 3 weeks.

I'll still be out but not going to overhunt it until I see some signs.

no rubs at all? I had a ton of fresh rubs early October, not much since.

no rubs at all? I had a ton of fresh rubs early October, not much since.

No but I don't go wandering around and hog up my areas looking either lol these are relatively small local areas I know well. Slip in slip out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2