Netflix suggestions

stubborn1VT

11 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Watched the 1st episode of Season One Black Mirror . It was rather sick . Episode 2 stinks so far . 

I thought the first episode was good ,the one with the people riding the bicycles the whole episode was really stupid , i just couldn't watch anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pretty good. Liked his role in Hurt locker too. What big caliber was he shouting ? 

The lever action with the scope? Looks like a stainless marlin 1895 in 45-70.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Watched the 1st episode of Season One Black Mirror . It was rather sick . Episode 2 stinks so far . 

Stick with the series. There are episodes coming up that are much better than E1.

Watched Wind River last night based on these recommendations. Other than Renner mumbling through most of it, very good and shocking movie. My wife cringed through some of it.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

That stainless and grey stained wood look amazing too.

I wonder if Remlin will be able to keep their head above water in these troubled times.  It seemed they almost had their act back together on this line anyhow.   The quality and fit/finish of the brand new  336BL 30/30 I picked up last summer seems pretty good.   I won't know for sure if it is a keeper until I break it in on a deer (hopefully this fall), but it does great at blowing up gallon milk jugs filled with water.    

• 3 years later...
38 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Resurrecting this old thread as I need some new suggestions…all caught up on Yellowstone and 1883!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the Hatfield's and McCoys series? 

You prob have but it just came to mind. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish