Water Rat

Deer head mount

I was driving yesterday when I noticed this homeowner likes to display his deer head in the picture window. Sometimes he leaves it there for a week or two , then he'll take it down for a while. Thought it was kind of strange , but it is a nice deer for all to see driving by.IMG_0517.thumb.JPG.2cd70e905e670a9ac62edacd2c3de271.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Or he has a live buck in his house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Or he has a live buck in his house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am sure some passerbys think so.

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yup , with a high fence around the yard. 

You 2 are troublemakers

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I wonder if that homeowner really likes his deer, and enjoys the finer things in life? That would explain a lot!

• Like 2

One of my staff picked up a beautiful 11 point shoulder mount that was out by the trash cans.  This mount was just beautiful no way you would throw it out, thinking the wife was making a statement before the divorce.   Lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

One of my staff picked up a beautiful 11 point shoulder mount that was out by the trash cans.  This mount was just beautiful no way you would throw it out, thinking the wife was making a statement before the divorce.   Lol

No doubt!

I bet he has it mounted in a location that is humid. Probably gets it some daylight from time to time to kill any mildew or something. Too much sun is a bad thing for mounts but so is none and humid.

www.pursuitoutdoors.com or pursuitoutdoorstrailcameras on Facebook
Trail Camera Sales, Reviews, and Troubleshooting - PM for HNY pricing!

Nice boat too.............

• Like 2

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Caught this one "Hiding In Plain Sight" a number of years ago.  Charged with breaking & entering.......paid the fine, no jail time.

IMG_0260.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Caught this one "Hiding In Plain Sight" a number of years ago.  Charged with breaking & entering.......paid the fine, no jail time.

"....where's the toilet paper....?" sorry, couldn't resist..

when i lived just outside Albany versus NNE of there, i spotted a house down the road.  small 1000 sq ft home with a giant elk shoulder mount front and center in the living room. took up the whole picture window looking into the house. at night the window was wide open with lights on and you could see it plain as day.  must be mount "maintenance" in this case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

I drove by this guy's house the other day and he's added a couple more deer heads. Sorry about the glare on the window. They all look like nice deer. Maybe I should ask him if he needs a hunting partner. Lol.

IMG_2837.thumb.JPG.74dc64b158cb362e363e084fb5b56ccc.JPGIMG_2832.thumb.JPG.cb57911b5ebaca91c85b448e64840565.JPG

• Like 5