Yelling Goat rendevouz part deux

turkeyfeathers

Guys dropped like flies with honest to goodness reasons. Some quite sudden and saddening. Godspeed to those who couldn’t make it and those effected. Ended up with Culver , Gman , Treeguy , Jeremy , Red and myself. Great conversation all around. Berbere wings of course Thanks for heading out my friends. fcb052b5c7b8954875d3a12931af51bf.jpg126b3219c5608d51e277b629c8c71c9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Guys dropped like flies with honest to goodness reasons. Some quite sudden and saddening. Godspeed to those who couldn’t make it and those effected. Ended up with Culver , Gman , Treeguy , Jeremy , Red and myself. Great conversation all around. Berbere wings of course Thanks for heading out my friends. fcb052b5c7b8954875d3a12931af51bf.jpg&key=b1848c98c628d5c9dd74f6fb7bb7e1e53bdac4fc9b919ba5ca89473e61bc3535126b3219c5608d51e277b629c8c71c9e.jpg&key=25bdc07afcc34b67bacba6190b82e57a8991f60af81b4f2c03cb91ac68053520

Hope all is good for those who bailed. Get that skinny looking dude with the empty plate some food!

I didn't make it and I apologize.

We had a long difficult day.......instead of listing all the details, I'll do it like this:

Very difficult funeral in Fairport NY........accident (minor) on way to memorial luncheon.........one hour waiting shot waiting for Wayne County sheriffs to show up/do police report......can't even go into luncheon as we have appointment to show our trailer in Waterport later in the afternoon.........1/4pounder with cheese and a drink and FLY to Waterport........spend a couple hours with prospective buyer and his wife.......they leave and we had to talk to a friend up there that wanted to know how things were going.......never left there till after 7pm and we were both drained............(buyer didn't buy)........overall it was a bummer of a day.

I really thought I could make it to the 'Goat even with the funeral in Rochester.  The prospective buyer showing and fender bender were both curve balls tossed at me.  

I hope those that made it had a good time. 

• Sad 1

Larry sorry to hear, I had another engagement tonight, and a new pack of Rage Hypos for you ,as I tried them one season and switched back.

I dropped them off at Moog’s,as he thought he might make it .

Pm me your address and I’ll Mail them .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Larry sorry to hear, I had another engagement tonight, and a new pack of Rage Hypos for you ,as I tried them one season and switched back.

I dropped them off at Moog’s,as he thought he might make it .

Pm me your address and I’ll Mail them .

Had a growler of Fat heads headhunter IPA for you 100 rating. Never seen around here.  

I didn't make it and I apologize.
We had a long difficult day.......instead of listing all the details, I'll do it like this:
Very difficult funeral in Fairport NY........accident (minor) on way to memorial luncheon.........one hour waiting shot waiting for Wayne County sheriffs to show up/do police report......can't even go into luncheon as we have appointment to show our trailer in Waterport later in the afternoon.........1/4pounder with cheese and a drink and FLY to Waterport........spend a couple hours with prospective buyer and his wife.......they leave and we had to talk to a friend up there that wanted to know how things were going.......never left there till after 7pm and we were both drained............(buyer didn't buy)........overall it was a bummer of a day.
I really thought I could make it to the 'Goat even with the funeral in Rochester.  The prospective buyer showing and fender bender were both curve balls tossed at me.  
I hope those that made it had a good time. 

Sorry for your tough run...sux.
My first reaction to your post was:
Growie....is that you?!?!

Yep sorry for not comIng also.  What I thought was an eye infection was diagnosed as shingles on Friday and still thought I would make it but my scalp felt like it was on fire and my head going to explode by yesterday afternoon.  Worst headache I have ever had.  Strange virus and one that I recommend everyone over 40 get the new vaccination.  I thought shilngles only effected people older than me.  It ain’t fun.  

Anyways sounds like I missed a good time.

Sorry to hear if your troubles Law.

• Sad 5

Same. With Moog OOA and getting play by plays of some final prep and trimming, I was done. Sore this morning from clearing, trimming, and restrapping 20 or so stands. I barely had eyes open at 8pm last night.

• Like 1

My turn....my wife and I haven't been out on the motorcycles in over a month for one reason or another, yesterday she asked if we could ride to Dansville there is a hot air balloon festival. I was seriously planning on  stopping in on the way home just to say Hi, but we waited until 6:30 to head home as they were supposed to launch the balloons at 6. well because of the wind they cancelled the launch. Got into Lancaster around 8 but by then all I wanted was to get home. I didn't want to chance having a couple of pops and getting back on the scooter!

Sorry I will have to catch up at the next academy shoot.

Yep sorry for not comIng also.  What I thought was an eye infection was diagnosed as shingles on Friday and still thought I would make it but my scalp felt like it was on fire and my head going to explode by yesterday afternoon.  Worst headache I have ever had.  Strange virus and one that I recommend everyone over 40 get the new vaccination.  I thought shilngles only effected people older than me.  It ain’t fun.  
Anyways sounds like I missed a good time.
Sorry to hear if your troubles Law.

Sorry to hear that, I’ve heard that pain is unbelievable. Take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1