Something bad

fasteddie

Nah. Nothing will happen other than the gun maybe going *click* there's no mag attached and one could deduce the gun is unloaded. However if she were to do that with a loaded gun, well she would be in for one hell of a day

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 1

If you look closely those Russian scopes are designed like that, there is a rubber cup on the end they have very little eye relief. Now even tho they’re designed for it I would imagine not having the stock in your shoulder might still hurt but not as bad as you’re thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you look closely those Russian scopes are designed like that, there is a rubber cup on the end they have very little eye relief. Now even tho they’re designed for it I would imagine not having the stock in your shoulder might still hurt but not as bad as you’re thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we had a cup like that my dad got somewhere really cheap. used for low light. the theory worked but wasn't really worth the pain of having the ugly thing on their and getting in the way.

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Nah. Nothing will happen other than the gun maybe going *click* there's no mag attached and one could deduce the gun is unloaded. However if she were to do that with a loaded gun, well she would be in for one hell of a day

Always treat a gun as if it was loaded ! 

Always treat a gun as if it was loaded ! 
Oh I do not disagree one bit! Safety should always be number 1 priority! But in the context of the picture nothing will happen, but if the gun were loaded (seems unlikely imho) then she would be in for a world of hurt and also anyone potentially down range of that barrel too!

You guys are blowing this photo completely out of proportion.  All she is doing is applying eye makeup to herself.  That's how Russian women do it.   They smear some on to the rubber scope cup and then let the AK do the applying.  Shooting off one 30 round magazine will get both eyes done.  I would have figured that all you experts of all topics under the sun would have known this?  I guess I give you guys more credit than you deserve!

• Like 2

On 8/22/2018 at 12:39 PM, steve863 said:

You guys are blowing this photo completely out of proportion.  All she is doing is applying eye makeup to herself.  That's how Russian women do it.   They smear some on to the rubber scope cup and then let the AK do the applying.  Shooting off one 30 round magazine will get both eyes done.  I would have figured that all you experts of all topics under the sun would have known this?  I guess I give you guys more credit than you deserve!

I'm more concerned you know this much about applying, makeup.....:rofl:

• Like 3