Think this is a legit hunt ?

Hunter007

Weird video. Guy is in love with himself, please put a shirt back on. The only one that can pull off being shirtless dragging a deer is TurkeyFeathers! Horrible shot , he admits to it, low percentage right there. P and Y with the bow scores 125. Looks legit score wise why not? As for public land sure. 

Watched the video, guy seems ok to me ,admits his mistakes , which many would have left out altogether  . Before America got flabby , many men didn’t  wear shirts working hard in the heat . I seldom saw my Dad working in the yard with a shirt on in the summer , and us kids played sports shirtless, gym class was shirts vs skins .

That was before the need for “relaxed” jeans and untucked shirts .

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

What a freaking tool! Also is it just me or did he shoot that thing in the back as it was walking away? Either way that guy is a loser. Beautiful buck but a huge loser

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey!  Don't judge the back shot!  10% of the time it works 100% of the time!  Trust me I know.

• Like 1

I dont see any issue with the video, I like that they showed actual tracking, etc. Better than having the camera guy standing behind the dead deer while the other guy(s) "follow the blood trail" to it. Some people wouldnt say thats a monster buck, but maybe to them it is, who am I to judge. Id be happy as a clam with that deer.

• Like 2

As far as his shot, not what we aim for but ,can be Very fatal . This one of mine went 75 yards , I had to swing around tree and I took a hard rear quarting shot hit high . Pic with my dog ,was a guy who asked me to track his buck.similar shot ,didn’t go to far . Both dead is short order .

E43F322F-2D62-4E22-B6BD-00D031BF8A68.jpeg

47A57AC3-4B32-416C-AE10-0C76963EF9E9.jpeg

• Like 1