Dremel tool

Dom

Maybe you can use it to adjust peoples dentures?  I knew a guy once who had a denture for his upper teeth and the dentist couldn't get the fitting right.  The denture kept irritating his gum.  The guy finally had enough of going back and forth to the dentist so he went down to his garage and pulled out his dremel tool and sanded down the denture at the exact spot he was having the irritation.  Problem solved!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jmark said:

one of the handiest tools ever made.  i have 2, plus tons of attachments.  you should thank him profusely.  then send it to me.

Been reading the user guide and looks like a good tool.If a firearm is not enough thanks and my thankyous's and hugs then he is an a hole lol a great kid that I know of and my hunting Buddy

I use a Dremel 3000 and 4000 for all my arts and crafts with the flex shafts on both.

Wood, bone, metal, glass, stone... the possibilities are endless. Just use the right burrs for the material and you'll be all set. There's some really good bit sets on Amazon that can be had at a fraction of the cost of Dremel brand bits.

• Like 4

I should probably add that you may want to pick up an extra set of motor brushes for it as well.($5 Amazon again) Changing them out is simple as unscrewing a plastic plug and dropping the new ones in.

These new Dremels seem to wear them out MUCH quicker than the older models. One day you'll pick up your tool after using it the day before and it'll be dead.

Pop the new brushes in and you're back in business. That's not just an issue I'm having with mine.  It seems to be the norm with everyone who uses their Dremel on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, wooly said:

I should probably add that you may want to pick up an extra set of motor brushes for it as well.($5 Amazon again) Changing them out is simple as unscrewing a plastic plug and dropping the new ones in.

These new Dremels seem to wear them out MUCH quicker than the older models. One day you'll pick up your tool after using it the day before and it'll be dead.

Pop the new brushes in and you're back in business. That's not just an issue I'm having with mine.  It seems to be the norm with everyone who uses their Dremel on a regular basis.

Yes I have the 8100  the thing broke just a few months  after the warranty was up .

But there cheep enough that I just got a new one and now I have a extra battery for it ,

Which they cost almost as much as the tool to replace .

• Like 1