WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

11 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Scrappy you know what's so great about the internet  , I can turn it off and I don't have to deal with you lol   so keep talking little buddy .

Then stop crapping on this thread and shut your device down!

Man, I always love reading these GTG threads.

I didn't want to chime in because I cant make it, but Jesus! Some people need to stop with the motor fingers. I gave you a 'salute' in the beer thread Stormy.

This GTG is priming to be awesome! I can't wait for the the pics and stories. Yet as I was typing the toxic Duo keep crapping on this thread. Shows how old they act.

I hope you all have a great time at the GTG! Just do me a favor, please no pics of TF doing lap dances in the "Pink Bunny Suit". Thanks.

• Like 7

I didn't want to chime in because I cant make it, but Jesus! Some people need to stop with the motor fingers. I gave you a 'salute' in the beer thread Stormy.

This GTG is priming to be awesome! I can't wait for the the pics and stories. Yet as I was typing the toxic Duo keep crapping on this thread. Shows how old they act.

I hope you all have a great time at the GTG! Just do me a favor, please no pics of TF doing lap dances in the "Pink Bunny Suit". Thanks.
That's because he's a little girl and can't help himself

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The trash talk is so deep I can’t even follow it any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some come on down. We’ll do a panel scoring on your buck. I think it’s 130”. I’m sick of@treeguy trying to downplay your buck to 129”

• Like 4

Some come on down. We’ll do a panel scoring on your buck. I think it’s 130”. I’m sick of[mention=1547]treeguy[/mention] trying to downplay your buck to 129”

I think it's 129.33333333"

On point as always Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Yes can't be leaving a loaded gun with a hair trigger laying around with little ones. Not safe.

Just another reason I don't want to be around the guy thanks for pointing that one out to me :) getting  shot by a careless gun owner would really suck . Look at this guy 

Edited by Storm914

Just another reason I don't want to be around the guy thanks for pointing that one out to me  getting  shot by a careless gun owner would really suck . Look at this guy 

Actually dick head he was saying I was being responsible. As the hammer is down on a single action gun and can not be fired. He asked why it was down and I said when I get home I de cock it and in chamber. Thanks for being a dumb ass and showing you know nothing about guns

• Like 2