Netflix's

Zag

I'm honestly more of a horror fan, but I would not recommend many of the movies I like do to copious amounts of gore, or flat out over the top disturbing.

But, here's a few flicks I thought were pretty good, and not over the top:

The Babysitter

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

Bird Box

Life After Beth

The Witch

A few non-horror: Death Race Beyond Anarchy

El Camino Christmas

The Ridiculous 6

Edited by Rob...
spelling

31 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I'm honestly more of a horror fan, but I would not recommend many of the movies I like do to copious amounts of gore, or flat out over the top disturbing.

But, here's a few flicks I thought were pretty good, and not over the top:

The Babysitter

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

Bird Box

Life After Beth

The Witch

A few non-horror: Death Race Beyond Anarchy

El Camino Christmas

The Ridiculous 6

Wish I could get my time back from bird box, what a waste. Surprised with what you like that you thought that was worth mentioning

2 hours ago, Paula said:

Wish I could get my time back from bird box, what a waste. Surprised with what you like that you thought that was worth mentioning

I can't really say I liked it, but it was different. Kind of like Annihilation. It has it moments.

I can post some really twisted films, but I was leaning towards the mild.

Edited by Rob...
  • Like 1

Punisher - Godless - Lillyhammer - Hurt Locker - Peaky Blinders - Close - Jack Taylor - NARCOS - The Break - Bordertown - Shooter series - The Last kingdom - Ozark - Schitts Creek - House of Cards - Rake - Wild District - Chappaquiddick - Wind River just to name a few 

• Like 4

Punisher - Godless - Lillyhammer - Hurt Locker - Peaky Blinders - Close - Jack Taylor - NARCOS - The Break - Bordertown - Shooter series - The Last kingdom - Ozark - Schitts Creek - House of Cards - Rake - Wild District - Chappaquiddick - Wind River just to name a few 

I really like just about all of these,
Solid list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you like that, give Last Chance U a run. Three seasons following JuCo football programs.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Great show.....on a side note I heard the coach from the last season just resigned for texting and telling a German player that he( the coach) is his new Hitler.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Any of you guys watch stranger things?   I thought it was awesome and highly recommended it. 

everyone watches stranger things haha. season 1 can never be topped though.

17 hours ago, Paula said:

i dind't hate it. felt like the hype set the expectations too high for me, but it wasn't a bad movie. Different, which is rare for hollywood.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’ve got a lot
Of flying time the next couple weeks so I need a show. Russian Doll is supposed to be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Yup. Sitting in planes and airports too

this. with the ability to download episodes to your tablet, if you travel a decent amount you can blow through stuff. Flying, waiting and at night in the hotel. 

• Like 1

these are prime series, but worth a nod if you have a prime account

Jack Ryan, the grand tour (basically top gear) and I recently started and now getting through season 2 of Mr. Robot. The show isn't for everyone, but if you like a little weird in your shows and are even a little bit into tech, conspiracy theories and mental health then it's a good watch for you.

Edited by Belo

3 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Belo.  I was late to the stranger things party lol. But now im hooked.  I cant wait for season 3.  

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I didnt watch season 2. No real reason, just never got around to it

the magic of season 1 was that you didn't know what was going on. they carried over some of that into season 2, but i fear 3 will be a let down. kids are getting older and some of the 80's nostalgia is wearing off, bad guys clearly established etc. 

Still will watch it immediately, but just not getting too hyped.