Happy birthday Bionic !

turkeyfeathers

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Have a wonderful day of family , friends and fun.  Shrimps on the menu !? Enjoy your day 

Thanks TF, appreciate it.  My dad came up yesterday to see how I was doing on my projects.  I made him a nice little lunch, and we had a nice day together.  I finished up some odds, and ends in the rooms, and made that pizza.  Had a nice day.  Today will be pretty quiet, not sure what dinner is yet actually.  Ideas? 

Jenn went shopping for us yesterday since I was busy working in the house, she brought home 2 bags of shrimp for me haha 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

I am out of “likes” already! But thank you to everyone, I appreciate it!

Last night, I used the pizza stone for the first time, I received it for Christmas, and we have been eating a bit healthier.  Made an awesome pie with it, had a fun night.

This morning, I wake up, made some quick stale old nasty k cup(lol @Biz-R-OWorld) since I wanted to get started ASAP in installing my new ceiling in the bedroom/bathroom/closet......then half way through coffee, CLICK.....powers goes out.  1800 of us are out, and they estimate a 2:30pm restore, hoping so, I have the generator fired up for its first run to take the chill out of the house.  I will just wait for power to come back before starting the ceiling, its raining anyway, and I Have a few more electrical tasks to finish up.  

Should be a good day, thanks again everyone, the number of responses is awesome!

4 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Happy Birthday Bionic!

I hope you had a great night celebrating last night and an even better day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Moho! I had a great Saturday, and hoping today is quiet, and that I can get some work done here.

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

Happy Birthday! Make sure your grease them moving parts as you get older- wouldn’t want you locking up on Jen!
Birthday meal prediction.....nachos(with extra avocado); SHRAAAMMMPPP(with cow rub!); and a spritz if WD40 for dessert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, thanks! Good tip, good tip....

hmmm, that sounds like an idea chicken n shraaamp nachos with everything imaginable on top

i need dinner ideas though!

3 hours ago, stubborn1VT said:

Happy Birthday!  I hope you get to spend as much time as possible in Maine this year.  I'm hoping to get up there to try my hand at tracking deer this fall.

Thank you! How far up in Vermont are you? I love Somerset, and Penobscot counties of Maine.  We have the same place booked as we did last trip, we are looking forward to it already! Did a few more upgrades to the ATV since, so we will get to test them out up near our cabin prior, hoping for an even better trip this year!

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Happy Birthday! Hoping all the best comes your way today!

Cheers to you sir!.............:drinks:

I'll be up to Maine in a couple weeks. I'll let em know your coming!!!

Thank you very much! Hope you have a nice day too.  

Where abouts in Maine? We are looking forward to it already! NY winters really make us look forward to leaving NY for Maine :rofl:

25 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Thank you! How far up in Vermont are you? I love Somerset, and Penobscot counties of Maine.  We have the same place booked as we did last trip, we are looking forward to it already! Did a few more upgrades to the ATV since, so we will get to test them out up near our cabin prior, hoping for an even better trip this year!

I'm near Burlington, so not real far north.  I'm not totally sure where I will hunt.  My annual Canadian fishing trip got cancelled, so I am thinking of using that money for a hunting vacation.  I have family with a camp near Rangely, so possibly in that area.  I am no kind of big woods hunter, but I want to give it a try.

2 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

I'm near Burlington, so not real far north.  I'm not totally sure where I will hunt.  My annual Canadian fishing trip got cancelled, so I am thinking of using that money for a hunting vacation.  I have family with a camp near Rangely, so possibly in that area.  I am no kind of big woods hunter, but I want to give it a try.

Very nice, I have been through the Umbagog area before, thats the closest to Rangely, I have been.  Had gone to the tip top of NH, in Pittsburg....then over to our spot in Maine,  nuisance route that was 

They bought the camp there so they could run back and forth to NH.  You can't hunt in Maine on Sundays, so they drive to the Pittsburg area.  I'm not close with that part of the family, and the camp is usually full during deer season, but it seems wise to hunt where I know somebody.

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy your time up there.  Maine feels alot like Canada to me.  Plenty of room.  It's awfully crowded here in VT.  If I was younger I would relocate someplace more remote.  

2 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

They bought the camp there so they could run back and forth to NH.  You can't hunt in Maine on Sundays, so they drive to the Pittsburg area.  I'm not close with that part of the family, and the camp is usually full during deer season, but it seems wise to hunt where I know somebody.

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy your time up there.  Maine feels alot like Canada to me.  Plenty of room.  It's awfully crowded here in VT.  If I was younger I would relocate someplace more remote.  

Very cool, i loved the remote feel of Pittsburg, and wanted to stay at Deer Mountain campground, but it just didn’t happen, it was after 9pm, etc so we stayed at Spruce Cones....i will never forget it, it was August, and we walked into the little cabin, and the heat was stuck on, it was pegged at 90 degrees inside, we had every window, and door open lol brutal.

Canada is where I want to go badly! My dream is to buy a diesel dually, and a 5th wheel toy hauler, with a side by side in the back, and travel canada all the way out to the Yukon, and wherever else!

3 hours ago, Bionic said:

Thank you very much! Hope you have a nice day too.  

Where abouts in Maine? We are looking forward to it already! NY winters really make us look forward to leaving NY for Maine :rofl:

This time, SE coast with my Mrs.

This fall, up near Greenville with my hunting buddy for deer/bear.